• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

May 2018 Visa Bulletin

Woohoo! Dead on! It was an easy guess though, and not so joyful for me since I just missed the cutoff, but that's life. Indeed the ROA had a higher response rate by almost 10%. Seems like next VB for AS will either be currant or around 13,200.

Thanks DAN ; sorry to hear that you have just missed the JULY cut off, well we both are in the same boat ‍♀️ now ;) but hopefully we will make it in AUG VB, what u think will it be current or 130200 ? For Aug, considering the Nepal almost cut off, density 11%_12% ? Kindly share your views plz !

how did you get this people don't find out until the 15th of may? and where is the caribbean on that list.

What he has posted is the month Visa issuances for March 2018 and has nothing to do with 2019 which I assume you are enquiring about. Also for information the Caribbean is grouped with SA (South America )