May 2009 | I-751 Filers

How are you mailing it? I need to guess some things. Ok if you are overnighting it. They will get it tomorrow, but it will have an RD date of May 13th. Wanna bet ;)

Soooo freaking bored !!!!!

I mailed mine this morning. USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. Are you still sending yours overnight? We'll see if that makes any difference... ;)

Other than the form and a cover letter, we included the following:

• A copy (front and back) of my green card, as well as copies of the photo page of my old (used for AOS) and current passport.
  • Original birth certificate of our daughter and a printout of the hospital's website created for her.
  • A copy of the deed to our house, as well as a printout from the county's internet webpage showing our co-ownership of the house.
  • Copies of our joint medical, dental, life, homeowner's, and auto insurance cards and policies.
  • Copies of our joint tax return statements for 2007 and 2008, and a letter from the IRS correcting our return for 2008.
  • Various copies of financial statements including our joint checking, savings, and investment accounts, as well as several copies of our joint credit cards. Also, several printouts listing my wife as the primary beneficiary to my retirement investments.
  • One of our T-Mobile phone bills listing both our phone numbers on the "myFaves for Families" plan and a printout from the natural gas company's website showing both our names on the account. Also, copies of our Sam's Club and AAA membership cards.
  • My latest paycheck, as well as a letter from my employer, to confirm my continuous employment (since my wife sponsored me using my income).
  • A selection of 60+ pictures throughout the years (printed double-sided on letter paper, two per page).

Now the waiting game begins.

Good luck to everybody else in the same boat!

Mailed it today 12:12:06 PM.

I used priority Mail ($7.10) with Delivery Confirmation.

It should be there in 3-4 days! :cool:

Looks like my browser pulled this thread from cache and I didn't see this post before I submitted mine.

So, you've decided to go with Priority too, eh? Now we can only compare if the USPS works faster in Georgia or in Alabama... ;)

Mine was only $5.65. I used one of them flat-rates... :cool:

Looks like my browser pulled this thread from cache and I didn't see this post before I submitted mine.

So, you've decided to go with Priority too, eh? Now we can only compare if the USPS works faster in Georgia or in Alabama... ;)

Mine was only $5.65. I used one of them flat-rates... :cool:

I used Priority Mail so we could match our timelines ;)

But maybe mine was heavier? I sent a LOT of paperwork (we do not have a kid nor a house, so I overcompensated) I will post a list of what I sent tonight when I get home.

I used Priority Mail so we could match our timelines ;)

But maybe mine was heavier? I sent a LOT of paperwork (we do not have a kid nor a house, so I overcompensated) I will post a list of what I sent tonight when I get home.

Well, that's the beauty of flat-rate. It doesn't matter how heavy it is--as long as you can fit your stuff in the envelope/box, it's the same price. I love those things!

Here is the list of all of the stuff I sent for my i-751 (married, filing jointly):

1. A cover letter.
2. Form I-751.
3. Personal Check for the application & biometrics fee - $ 545.00
4. Copies of my USCIS Form I-551 (Permanent Resident Card).
5. Copy of a verification of balance letter from our Bank.
6. Copies of all of our joint bank accounts’ statements (assorted).
7. Copy of our joint US Federal and State tax returns for 2007 & 2008.
8. Copy of our Economic Stimulus Payment letter from the IRS for 2008.
9. Copies of our Social Security Statements for 2008.
10. Copy of our approval letter for our joint credit card.
11. Copy of the joint title to our chevrolet car.
12. Copy of the invoice for the purchase of our 2008 Mazda car.
13. Copy of our joint car loan for our 2008 Mazda car.
14. Copies of our joint car insurance policies.
15. Copies of our health insurance approval letters showing mutual coverage.
16. Copies of our term life insurance policies with each other as beneficiaries.
17. Copy of our joint apartment lease for our previous residence.
18. Copy of our joint apartment lease for current residence.
19. Copies of our USPS request and confirmation for a Change of Address.
20. Copy of my USCIS form AR-11 filed timely.
21. Copies of our utility bills (assorted) showing the Change of Address and joint accounts.
22. Copy of our airline boarding passes’ stubs for trips we took together in 2007 and 2008.

I think we did pretty good :)

Hhahah you are so funny.. anyways this is a first for me. Approval letter from a cc company? Didn't know they mailed those.

Good lucks guys, now you need to take a naaaaap, in 190 days you will be approved. Believe me USCIS's goal is to have I-751's approved in 6 months by the end of this year. So you guys are right on time. I am 10 days ahead of you.

Hhahah you are so funny.. anyways this is a first for me. Approval letter from a cc company? Didn't know they mailed those.

Good lucks guys, now you need to take a naaaaap, in 190 days you will be approved. Believe me USCIS's goal is to have I-751's approved in 6 months by the end of this year. So you guys are right on time. I am 10 days ahead of you.

Where is your signature/timeline ? :p

Nice list, Praeto. I'm sure you'll do fine. I hope the USCIS will like our docs, too. Neatly organized in subfolders with labels and whatnot... :D

Ever wonder what happened to Austriacus? :confused:

Yeah, I remember him. MagdaJ hasn't been here in a while, either. Maybe they'll pop up soon.

Hi Praetorian,

One quick question: You had mentioned you moved from your current address, What did you answered in Part 3 of i751?

9. Have you resided at any other address since you became a permanent resident? (If yes, attach a list of all
addresses and dates).

Also can you please attach the sample sheet of paper on how you described the addresses you moved from?

Thx in advance for you advise,

Here is the list of all of the stuff I sent for my i-751 (married, filing jointly):

1. A cover letter.
2. Form I-751.
3. Personal Check for the application & biometrics fee - $ 545.00
4. Copies of my USCIS Form I-551 (Permanent Resident Card).
5. Copy of a verification of balance letter from our Bank.
6. Copies of all of our joint bank accounts’ statements (assorted).
7. Copy of our joint US Federal and State tax returns for 2007 & 2008.
8. Copy of our Economic Stimulus Payment letter from the IRS for 2008.
9. Copies of our Social Security Statements for 2008.
11. Copy of the joint title to our chevrolet car.
12. Copy of the invoice for the purchase of our 2008 Mazda car.
13. Copy of our joint car loan for our 2008 Mazda car.
14. Copies of our joint car insurance policies.
15. Copies of our health insurance approval letters showing mutual coverage.
16. Copies of our term life insurance policies with each other as beneficiaries.
17. Copy of our joint apartment lease for our previous residence.
18. Copy of our joint apartment lease for current residence.
19. Copies of our USPS request and confirmation for a Change of Address.
20. Copy of my USCIS form AR-11 filed timely.
21. Copies of our utility bills (assorted) showing the Change of Address and joint accounts.
22. Copy of our airline boarding passes’ stubs for trips we took together in 2007 and 2008.

Hi Praetorian,

One quick question: You had mentioned you moved from your current address, What did you answered in Part 3 of i751?

9. Have you resided at any other address since you became a permanent resident? (If yes, attach a list of all
addresses and dates).

Also can you please attach the sample sheet of paper on how you described the addresses you moved from?

I answered YES to that question and attached an extra sheet of paper detailing my previous and current address and the dates.

I do not have the documents with me, but I will post a sample when I get home.

Sample of my Answer to Question 9, Part 3: (attached on a separate piece of paper)

FULL NAME
Alien # 000 - 000 - 000

I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

Part 3. Additional Information About You

addresses and dates.) Yes

01/01/2007 to 12/31/2008
123 Main Street
City, State, Zip Code

01/01/2009 to Present time
456 Fire lane
City, State, Zip Code

I certify, under penalty of perjury of the laws of the United States of America, that this petition and the evidence submitted with it is all true and correct. If conditional residence was based on a marriage, I further certify that the marriage was entered in accordance with the laws of the place where the marriage took place and was not for the purpose of procuring an immigration benefit. I also authorize the release of any information from my records that the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services needs to determine eligibility for the benefit sought.

I printed a simple piece of paper, with two addresses on them and dates. Nothing more, nothing less. That should be good.

Hi Praetorian,

addresses and dates).

Thx much dude, appreciate your reply.

Sample of my Answer to Question 9, Part 3: (attached on a separate piece of paper)

FULL NAME
Alien # 000 - 000 - 000

I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

Part 3. Additional Information About You

addresses and dates.) Yes

01/01/2007 to 12/31/2008
123 Main Street
City, State, Zip Code

01/01/2009 to Present time
456 Fire lane
City, State, Zip Code

I certify, under penalty of perjury of the laws of the United States of America, that this petition and the evidence submitted with it is all true and correct. If conditional residence was based on a marriage, I further certify that the marriage was entered in accordance with the laws of the place where the marriage took place and was not for the purpose of procuring an immigration benefit. I also authorize the release of any information from my records that the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services needs to determine eligibility for the benefit sought.