MAY 2007 Chennai Consulate Appointments - Track Here

Name Check

Appan,
I remember that your case is sitting in Chennain consulate since last 2 years or so, did they complete your namecheck thing or are they going to do it after your interview is scheduled. Do you have an idea how long that might take for CP seekers? Even I am waiting for my CP interview but my dates are not current.

Thanks,
LaborCleared.

Started a thread to track May 2007 chennai consulate appointments

Interview date confirmed

My interveiw is scheduled on 22 nd of this month.. Just waiting for the inteveiw letter.

My interveiw is scheduled on 22 nd of this month.. Just waiting for the inteveiw letter.

Wow !! Congratulations. Please share your document list, medical and interview exeperience.

What is the process now ? Lawyer will get interview letter and immigration packet, and just go for interview , is there anything else pending ?

What is namecheck , At what stage does it happen ?

I am asking all these because ...

My case is also in Bombay consulate since Feb 01- 2005 , PD is Sep 13th 2002 . I did not see my case # in June. Looks like Bombay is slow.

Thanks
june04

Hello

Wow !! Congratulations. Please share your document list, medical and interview exeperience.

http://www.immihelp.com/gc/consular/instructions-for-immigrant-visa-applicants.html

What is the process now ? Lawyer will get interview letter and immigration packet, and just go for interview , is there anything else pending ?

Hello

I filed myself .So i will get the interview letter. Lawyers invlovment is not there

What is namecheck , At what stage does it happen ?

I think it happen before the interview

I am asking all these because ...

My case is also in Bombay consulate since Feb 01- 2005 , PD is Sep 13th 2002 . I did not see my case # in June. Looks like Bombay is slow.

Please sent a mail to bombay consulate .. They will reply you back

Thanks
june04

Thanks for a quick reply. I have sent a mail to Bombay consulate on 15th May. Have not received any reply yet.

-june04

Is your packet 4 is customized one? Where is your interview scheduled ?? Can you share the docs required. Mine is on Jun 25th, haven't recieved P4 yet.

Hey Appan,

I recall that your friend mentioned wrong name on your HDFC receipt. Same is the case with me :(

My friend wrote wrong middle name on the receipt. What did you do to rectify this? Or is it ok if the passport number and other details are fine there?

Please answer ASAP I have my interview scheduled on 1st of June and I haven't submitted my documents yet...

Thanks

hello

Don't worry.. You can use the same recepit and scedule the interview with your correct name.. i did that and it worked welll