May 2002

tsc_dal

Registered Users (C)
Im just curious how many May 2002 filers who have done FP and waiting for the approval?

Could you please post

One of my friend did his First FP on Nov 2, 2004 and his filing ND May 21st.

BaSh

My friend's RD is May 31st 2002- No FP as yet
Mine is June 11, 2002 - No FP as yet

We are both in Atlanta

Vulture said:
My friend's RD is May 31st 2002- No FP as yet
Mine is June 11, 2002 - No FP as yet

We are both in Atlanta

Have you guys tried to contact a senator/congressman? It helped in my case.

HI

I am on the same MAy2002 Boat.
ND May 7 2002
FP :(

I just got a news from my collegue that his 485 has been approved and he filed it in 2003 from TSC. he is happy man.

Hi atlET: How are you sure that contacting the congressman/senator helped you? Looks like you were going to get it in any case since pending Atlanta cases filed in the Apr-June 2002 timeframe are recieving the FP notices now.

We have not contacted the Senator/Congressman and are hopeful that in the next 3-4 weeks we will recieve the notices. My friend did call the service center about 2 weeks back and was told that his case was on the "Scheduler".

Was there a change in LUD prior to recieving your FP Notice?

atlET said:
Have you guys tried to contact a senator/congressman? It helped in my case.

FP in sept/2004, still waiting

We did our First FP on 9/17/04. Still waiting.

LUD changed once on 11/2/04 with same status message.

LUD changed again on 11/10/04 after I called USCIS to change my address. The message changed to this "On November 9, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283." I think it is regarding my change of address request. waiting for the letter.

===========
Manju
I-485 ND:5/02;
1st FP:9/17/04;
AD: matter of weeks (that's what my congressman's office said six weeks back)

Vulture said:
Hi atlET: How are you sure that contacting the congressman/senator helped you? Looks like you were going to get it in any case since pending Atlanta cases filed in the Apr-June 2002 timeframe are recieving the FP notices now.

We have not contacted the Senator/Congressman and are hopeful that in the next 3-4 weeks we will recieve the notices. My friend did call the service center about 2 weeks back and was told that his case was on the "Scheduler".

Was there a change in LUD prior to recieving your FP Notice?

I am sure since I got a call back from the senator's office verifying my mailing address. The lady told me that she talked to TSC and they asked to verify my address before they would order the FP. A few days later I got my FP notice in the mail. My LUD is still the same.

RD 5/3/02 did first fingerprint today(11/20/04) without fingerprint notice although my spouse had the appointment notice for 12 / 23 /04, had to explain that i was the primary applicant , they verified my info and came up with a form with my information on it and allowed me to do the fingerprint along with my spouse. God bless the officers. Hope the wait wont be too long now.This has been very brain draining for us.