May 2002 filers: FAX your request the same day. Let us do something.

lastminute

Registered Users (C)
All May filers, why don't we all FAX "expedited processing reqest" letter
the same day?, I think that will bring some attention...Shall we have it
as OCT 27th?(middle of the week).

Enough waiting, let us do something.

PLEASE POST YOUR RESPONSE....

Yes let's do that

Yes........... let's do that and see what's going to happen,
If some one gets attention thats good
else we r not going to loose our hair.......

Yes let's do that

May 02
No fp
:mad: :mad: :mad:

I want to do it but....

I hired an immigration lawyer to work on my case but it seems that I have to wait like forever, just spoke to him a week ago and I was told to just wait and my time will come. I'm a May 2002 with no FP and no nothing wahtsoever. It's really frustrating that 2003 and even 2004 filers are getting approved while mine has no progress at all. Do you think it's all right to do it myself (like faxing TSC and inquire on my case) without jeopardazing my application? I've never done this before so I'll be needing your help. Thanks a lot!

It may work!

FAX seems to have helped many. I think it is better to do somthing than wasting another year or two or even more!!!.

Besides that ask your attorney's to send a letter requesting for finger prints. It worked for me. It might work for you guys.

Fax Template

Do you guys have any particular tamplate to be used for this Mass Fax Request compaign :)

RD: 03/22/02
FP: 04/01/03
REF acknowledged by TSC on o8/11/04 regarding SR
AD: 69 days and still waiting God knows when....

Filed for AP on 03/12/03, transferred to Atlanta Local office on June 18, 2004 and back to TSC on 09/07/04 and still not approve instead they issued exactly the same RFE for AP, which is by the way ridicules since the person on AP does not need SR

Fellow members,
Good Luck with your effort. However, I like to remind you of my situation. I faxed couple of letter to expedite the approval or to send me a new FP. Few days later, I received a letter from TSC stating that my request was denied and it warrant no attention. This happened after my LUD changed.

Regards,
HDBoy

SRM said:
Besides that ask your attorney's to send a letter requesting for finger prints. It worked for me. It might work for you guys.

My attorney sent fingerprint request, and it didn't helped me at all

FAX format

This is the format I got from this forum, please note that there is fax number too. I would suggest you to change the format slightly to make it look different, so that each fax will get attention.

here is the format:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
XXXX
Address

To
USCIS TSC,
P.O. Box 851488,
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488
Phone: 800-375-5283
Fax: 214-489-8021

Dear Sir or Madam:

Subject: Finger Print Request

I just wanted to bring it to your attention that our I-485 was filed on Date XXX. We have not received our Finger Prints Notice till date. Lots of our friends who filed in Texas Service Center after we filed had done their Finger Prints and couple of them getting 2nd time. So we request you to please expedite to send Finger Print notice and our I-485 processing.

A speedy processing of our I-485 petitions after our Finger Prints would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the detail of our cases.
1. XXXXXX (Primary applicant)
SRC–02-XXX /A# XXX
2. XXXXXX (Derivative Applicant)
SRC-02-XXX / A# XXX

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.

Thank you and
sincerely,

XXXXXXXX

Mass Faxing

I agree with HDBOY. A request for expediting a case in itself does not warrant action. There has to be a valid, emergency like situation to get that benefit and unfortunately a backlog in processsing does not qualify.

In my opinion, mass faxing will only ADD to the workload at TSC and yield nothing concrete. There haven't been many cases on this forum in the last 12 months where one can conclusively determine that they recieved an FP notice due to an expediting request.

May filers are all in the "range" of 850-900 days.If you have not received anything in about 30-45 days from now, then your requests will be more credible in the eyes of TSC.

Since the Dates Have Moved ,try calling and request an enquiry if you fall in the date.

Trooper
June252002

It worked for me. My first FP expired in 02/04. In July, every week I sent a
fax to both of the numbers listed above. After three weeks, I got the notice
for the second FP.