May 2002 ---- Approved

mustif

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Good news here. Just got an email saying my case has been approved. Thanks everyone. This forum has been awesome and good luck to all who're waiting for their turn.

ND - 05/09/02
3 EAD
FP - 10/08/04
AD - 12/03/04

Question... Do I need the approval letter to get the passport stamped. I'm going out of the country in two weeks.

God is great!!!!!!!!

Congrats , your long wait has paid off after 30 months, dont take risk of going out without stamp in passport.

Congratulation!. Yes, you need the approval letter to go for stamping. Since you are leaving soon, make sure you get an Infopass appt. So that, you will have enough time to schedule an interview.

Regards,
HDBoy

Yes, you need to get the PP stamped before leaving and you do need the approval notice (atleast courtesy copy). If some one doesn't have time he/she might try with the print out of the approval email.

You shall get the approval notice in next couple of days (2-4) and then go for stamping. I think you have enough time.

Good luck.

mishraji

how many days from fp did it take for fbi to send information back to ins?? from that how many days for your approval

tombaan

FBI normally sends it the same day to INS. In my case it took less than 45 days from FP to approval. But there is no specific time frame for this because in my spouse's case it took almost three and half months from FP.

Good luck buddy.