May 12, 2003 is liberation day for LIBDAY

LIBDAY

Registered Users (C)
I thought I owe it to this community to share the good news that as of 6am today, I am a free man. Both mine and dependents' cases are approved. I will get a card in the mail, and dependents will go for pp stamping.

IN brief, mine is a EB2 case with ND of April, 2002. Name check cleared 3 months ago. Did 3 rounds of FP, the last one did on March 29, 2005, LUD changed a couple of times, the last LUD date is April 19.

I will be around to answer questions, but just to thank this community for the support during this painful process and for the Operator for sponsoring this site. I got more info out of this site than from my lawyer, who stopped ansnwering my calls once he collected his fees.

Like all who have been approved after such a long wait (since 2000 for me), the feeling is more of a relief than excitement. All i can say to those still waiting, especially old 2001 or 2002 cases like mine, I genuinly believe your day will come soon.

Best of luck to all.

Congratulations! May be you should correct your post so that it says liberation day as May 12, 2005 not 2003. It would have been nice if it were 2003. But anyway, enjoy the freedom now.
LIBDAY said:
I thought I owe it to this community to share the good news that as of 6am today, I am a free man. Both mine and dependents' cases are approved. I will get a card in the mail, and dependents will go for pp stamping.

IN brief, mine is a EB2 case with ND of April, 2002. Name check cleared 3 months ago. Did 3 rounds of FP, the last one did on March 29, 2005, LUD changed a couple of times, the last LUD date is April 19.

I will be around to answer questions, but just to thank this community for the support during this painful process and for the Operator for sponsoring this site. I got more info out of this site than from my lawyer, who stopped ansnwering my calls once he collected his fees.

Like all who have been approved after such a long wait (since 2000 for me), the feeling is more of a relief than excitement. All i can say to those still waiting, especially old 2001 or 2002 cases like mine, I genuinly believe your day will come soon.

Best of luck to all.