MAY 02 Filers Keep This Thread Alive

TXGC02

Registered Users (C)
Ok. I dont know how useful this is. But it will surely help some one who is waiting for their Fp for 850 to 900 Days.

Please update information if you get any Fp notices from TSC
or any changes to your case status

ND/RD May 02
No FP
3 EAD's
2 AP's

Your time will come soon, I recieved my FP notice couple of weeks back..
Keep the hope alive...

It is weird ........... that May 02 ppl left on corner... it seems me that when TSC moving from one building to another one ........ the partialy May02 file rack was somehow effected..... I wish I would be wrong and all of ur files would be there on correct place.

If u ppl like advise.

Make list of all of you May PPl first.
if possible and trust each other than good.

One of you lead group and hire attorney you all contribute the cost.
give ur Src and info to that attorney and send and combine query about FP and concerns to TSC Director as group, if ur attorney is good and well paid and he is sincer....... trust me you will be listened well if u are in group not individual... becz it look very weird that only most may ppl effected.

Pray for you all. be gather and keep in tough each other. and take serious effort together. wish u Good Luck

Good LUck

It's taking forever!!!!!!!!

I'm a May 2002 filer with no FP and no nothings whatsoever. 2 EADS and hope not to renew it next year. I'm with you 2002 applicants.

It's 895 days as of today and don't see any possibility to be approved within 900 days.

Huhu03
I-485 ND:05/01/2002
1st FP: 04/10/2002
2nd FP: 08/05/2004

Hi Guys,

One of my friend got his FP yesterday in Mail, schuduled on 2 and 3rd November for his family. He also sent 2 faxes for requesting the FP, which is available in this form.

ND : May 21, 2002.

So hang-on guys they are working on FP's. Everyone get their turn.

All the best.

BaSh

Last edited by a moderator:
We are also on the same boat

All May 2002 files,

We are also with you on the same boat.

I-485 - MAy 2002
FP1 - August 2004 (Received after so many faxes)
AD - ?

RS100

"We can get everything in life we want, if we help enough other people get what they want" - Zig Ziglar

Finally received my FP notice, issued 10/1, appointment date 11/18 (more than a month later!)

ND: May 9 2002

I think many others in my company that filed at the same time also got their FP notice.

lztx said:
Finally received my FP notice, issued 10/1, appointment date 11/18 (more than a month later!)

ND: May 9 2002

I think many others in my company that filed at the same time also got their FP notice.

lztx,

congrats

FAX the same day

All May filers, why don't we all FAX "expedited processing reqest" letter
the same day?, I think that will bring some attention...Shall we have it
as OCT 27th?(middle of the week).

PLEASE POST YOUR RESPONSE....