Match Found on Finger prints

ahujap

Registered Users (C)
I completed my finger printing at ASC today and as soon as my right hand scan got done, the screen showed Match found. Is this something to worry about? What does it match against? Does ASC does the matching???

Any input is appreciated!!

my guess...

You finger prints should be present in the database . when you applied for h1b stamping , entry in to usa.

so I think there is nothing to be worried abt.

My guess would be, if a person with legal status is in trouble if his fp is not found in the db.

I am just guessing you see!

Same here

I also saw the "Match Found" message when they scanned my index finger. I am thinking most probably the match is due to me being finger printed once before when I applied for the Optional Practical Training.

I had the samething, one of my fingers get match found. But I cleared my FP next day.

Hi

What do you mean by FP cleared next day??? Can you please clarify??

Another question , did she scan your "Match found" finger again... ??? She did that for me... and I was wondering if its got something with the quality of the finger print scan.

I had the samething, one of my fingers get match found. But I cleared my FP next day.

Hi I got the same message after scaning one of finger 'Warning - Match Found'. I am also little concerned. Can any one have clear picture of What exactly is this.

Belecut: Can you please tell us how did you came to know about your FP got Cleared.

Thaks for cooperation.

I had multiple "warning match found" today during FP. I called up FBI status line and they said they have forwarded the results to USCIS, but they dont tell if the FP was accepated or rejected. I dont know what to make of it.
From some other threads on this forum, it seems FBI getting back to USCIS within a day does not really mean anything and it may well be a reject (redo of FP).
Anybody with any input on this "warning match found".

Can u please tell us what number to contact about FBI status line.

I had multiple "warning match found" today during FP. I called up FBI status line and they said they have forwarded the results to USCIS, but they dont tell if the FP was accepated or rejected. I dont know what to make of it.
From some other threads on this forum, it seems FBI getting back to USCIS within a day does not really mean anything and it may well be a reject (redo of FP).
Anybody with any input on this "warning match found".

Yesterday I went INFOPASS for Name error on EAD at that time i asked about my FP got cleared or not. Then Immigration Officer told me that FP got Cleared.

Congrats GC_NEED. I assume that it might mean that its not a big deal to get "Match Found" during FP..