Masters without GRE/GMAT/TOEFL

manzolaparikh

I am in US more then 6 years, is their is any university who accept admission without GRE/TOEFL/GAMT?

Please provide me names of accredited university..

Thanks in Advance

Try capella University, Colorada Technical University, National Univerity, Regis University.

I am in US more then 6 years, is their is any university who accept admission without GRE/TOEFL/GAMT?

Please provide me names of accredited university..

Thanks in Advance

If you got your bachelors for US or canadian school then they they dont need your GRE/TOEFL/GAMT scores, all they need is transcripts form the school you graduated from.

They won't require TOEFL if you graduated from a US university, but many do require GRE or GMAT in addition to transcripts.

I also agree with if you've graduated from US university then don't require these test. If you are willing to go for these test only for adding a plus point in your qualification then you can proceed. And it'll prove best for you in future. For further information you may go gurome.com here & get all the required...
Allvira

I have Bsc degree from one of the africa and world renowned Univeristy.I have plan to continue my Masters in usa but, i dont have any information about what they required.Did any body tell me what to do.

IELTS Online Training

Hi this is sam from New york city off-course you can go for abroad education without having any GRE, TOFEL nither GMAT. My best suggestion you go for IELTS which is valid all over the world. its is very easy course as compared to GRE and TOFEL and It will cost you less amount.:p
thanks a lot . :)And I hope you will get a good score.................

Each univeristy have their own requirements of GRE/GMAT score. If you want good university and good major you must take GRE or GMAT.

TOEFL score is not required immediately but you must prove your english is OK by taking some additonal Rnglish credits.

Even your country is world renowed, you must take GRe to get admission also for F1 visa embasyy see your GRE score too.

I have Bsc degree from one of the africa and world renowned Univeristy.I have plan to continue my Masters in usa but, i dont have any information about what they required.Did any body tell me what to do.

Aspiring to go abroad for higher studies??
Need to know How & When????

We invite you for Career counseling sessions at Campus World.
This will help you to find answers to all your queries and doubts. The session will provide you with the following:
– Admission Counseling for Study abroad in USA,UK,Canada,Singapor,NZ
– Visa Counseling
– Coaching for GMAT,GRE,SAT,TOEFL & IELTS
– Foreign Exchange Services
– Application drafts, fee deposits etc
– Travel/ticketing services
– Accommodation Assistance
– Airport Pickups
– Immigration
So get ready, GET Started with the procedures Right away…

At Campus World we endeavor to support, encourage and provide the right platform for aspirants to pursue their dream career. We offer innovative educational solutions with a professional and job-oriented approach. Campus World is devoted to provide prospective students a comprehensive package.

For further information contact:
Pramod Arora
Campus World Inc.
(Immigration & Study Abroad Consultants)
603, Parasrampuria Chambers,
Opposite Railway Station, Malad (West)
Mumbai – 400064 (India).
Tel: (+91)-22-32012903
Mobile: (+91)-98 2126 9898
visit us at www.campuworld.in
Skype-id: campusworld