MASTECH/IGATE - RFE issued but NOT received.

VSCRD1199

Registered Users (C)
RFE was issued ( mailed ) by VSC on 04/09/01. I still haven\'t received it. Attorney\'s office ( Steel, Rudnick, Ruben) does not respond to any queries. IS ANYBODY ELSE in THE SAME BOAT?

VSCRD1199

No Title

Hmm!! Looks like they have started processing application with \'simple\' name change.

Have you tried Legal Department ? If not, send an e-mail to Wendy Rylott. She will respond in a day or two. Make sure that the subject of the e-mail says something like \'URGENT: I485 ISSUED NOT RECEIVED\'
tha will catch her attention. Since she is very busy with filing I140 amendments she may not read all her e-mails.

No Title

> RFE was issued ( mailed ) by VSC on 04/09/01. I still haven\'t received it.

not exactly the same case - but for example FP notice issued on Apr 4, 2001 by VSC was sent to me by lawyers ( C&G ) on Apr 16, 2001 only ( but with FedEx - so I got it next day )... and it was delivered to C&G from VSC on Apr 10, 2001...

No Title

> Hmm!! Looks like they have started processing application with \'simple\' name change.

if you are about RFE - there was no interruption in sending RFEs from VSC due to this reason... at least VSC never was 100% consistent about this "...\'simple\' name change..." for "our" company.

No Title

That Law firm of Mastech do not say a word about RFE , its only Wendy Can Tell you something.

Here is why I am telling you this
When I got a RFE in DEC-00 . I called a friend of mine who applied before before the dates become current.
He contacted the LD and found out that the Lawyer already got the RFE last month for CO name change and already applied.
Since they do not need any info from him they ignored him. Ultimately his RFE got approved in Jan-02 and I-485 in March sometime.
The law firm Cohen & Grisby seems a little better they corresponds directly with us.