Massachusetts SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
but.....

as far as I know, one should apply labor from the state where his/her company\'s head quarter is....

I may be wrong, but that is what I came to know from my lawyer

that\'s not true

even from intuitive point of view, if you work in the MA branch of a company headquartered in PA, your employment has influence on MA job market instead of PA job market. your job ads should be on a MA local newspaper to see whether you are taking some local citizens opportunity... that\'s the way I see it. plus my case is like this too.

Priorty Date June10th, 2001. Is there a way to find out wether my case is...

in MASS SESA or Boston DOL? Also how do i get the case number from Boston DOL if my case in enetered in DOL data base?

Priorty Date June10th, 2001. Is there a way to find out wether my case is...

Hi Sarkar88,

Call Boston DOL 617 5652191, its an automated process, select by Employer Tel Number and it will give you details in case your Case in in BOSTON DOL. If it is not able to find then youy are most probably stuck in MA SESA. check there. Good Luck Pal.

It’s really frustrating.

Dear, Sarkar88

I’ve ANSVERED to your QUESTIONS, see 23.1.1.1 and 28.1.

I hope you appreciate that.

Now you better start thinking about what to contribute to others instead of how to start a flame.

What is it that you can contribute to here?

The conversation with you is really frustration.

Sorry if I ofended you.

I\'ll try to ignore you from now on.
I hope you will do the same.

Cube, By the way what the f...have you contibuted?

Are you getting green cards for people. If you are frustrated go and dump it somewhere else.
This is a forum and people are bound to ask any question. If you don\'t feel like
answering don\'t answer.

it is unfair to CUB E

CUBE is very polite guy and have definitely much much more contribution than those who just ask questions like me.
It is unfair to treat him back like that.

I know it is frustrated to all. but keeping asking some simple question doesn\'t do any good.

How about we all forget about this, and forge ahead , and pray for our process.

Good Luck to all.

Hey cube !! be cool...

I have a question for CUBE if he is cooled down. I know today is thursday and the there is weekend coming along so cube must be in a great mood.

I filed a Labour petition for GC with a priority date of October 2nd 2001. When can I expect my Labor to be cleared (SESA and Boston DOL)?

I know this may be a silly question but Cube\'s or anyones input will be a great help for me in planning the future plans. MY H1B visa expires in April 2004, Can I hope before that to get my GC or atleast Labor. It was filed under RIR EB3.

guesses

Hi H1bwala,

There are many unknowns, of course. If I were to estimate your case I would give 6 months on SESA (including time in between) plus 6-7 month on DOL.

11-13 months in total.

In recent 2 months the processing pace for RIR cases both in SESA and in DOL has significantly accelerated. Of course there is no guarantee that DOL and SESA will keep this speed in the future. Also the gap between SESA and DOL is under the big question.

So it’s going to be April-May 2003, IMHO.

Good luck :)

Cube Could please give some enlightment ??

Kindly confirm whether my assumption is correct :-
I read this thread Every day. I admire You taking Ur time to help each one of us in the thraed. Thanks for ur continoyus help.

Kindly confirm whether my assumption is correct :-

My PD is Sept 7 2001. EB3 RIR
SESA is processing June 23 2001. In the same speed SESA should process Sept cases in 3 months ie.June 2002.
Assuming SESA FWD my case to DOL in Jul 2002. Now DOL is processing in JUL 2001. Is it like my case will be taken only when DOL starts processing July 2002 cases ?
IN DOL only receipt date matters & NOTE initial PD date is it ???
Kindly provide me ROUGH estimate on when my LC will get approved?

But my employers say that for Boston MA cases it takes only a year for all the pet ions he had files so far.
Thanks .

Cube, ur great!!! I absolutely agree w/ u that MA sucks in LC. By the way, forget about Sarkar88, he

Cube did a lot for us!!!! What YOU can do is just keep talking shit. You\'d better get out here bef

Status
Not open for further replies.