Massachusetts SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is how to find out your DOL number and RD.

I decided to duplicate my DOL\'s posting in here.

If you don\'t know whether your case still is in SESA or it was moved in DOL, if you don\'t know your DOL case number, -

Here is the sequence of actions you can take to find out all the information.

1. Call MA SESA at 617-626-5365 (press 2) to find our whether SESA has done with your PD.

2. Call DOL auto response at 617-565-2191 to search by phone number

3. Send an e-mail to LCSTATUS01@doleta.gov
In the body of the message type:
Employer Phone EmployerPhoneNumber
(example:)Employer Phone (202) 555-1212
OR Tax ID EmployerTaxID
(example:)Tax ID 12-3456789

4. Check in ou MA SESA Tracker Part 2 thread to find out how guys with similar PD are doing.

5. If you sure that your case must be in DOL and all previous steps didn\'t give you any results -
Call DOL 617-565-4446 to speek with DOL\'s lady.
Give her your SESA\'s number she will give you the rest.

Thanks Cube for the note about DOL Number and RD!

Thanks Cube for posting this note!

It\'s very helpful. Did you try to find about y\'r case as my PD is June 11th while y\'rs June 18th? It should be close, I am just wondering if you enquired about y\'r case if it was entered in DOL yet? Not to flatter but how do you all this stuff man. A reply to my question would be much appreciated.

I will post my findings as and when I get something.

Thanks!

DOL\'s lady is the last resort - let us let her do her job

Hi PT_Jun01, :)

Did you try to find about y\'r case as my PD is June 11th while y\'rs June 18th? It should be close, I am just wondering if you enquired about y\'r case if it was entered in DOL yet?
---------------------------------------

Of course I did. And I keep doing that for all of us on daily basis by publishing my Daily Report with the list of guys who just have entered DOL DB on the date before. I hope to see yaodong hu , you and myself in one of those reports some time soon.

I have never enquired DOL\'s lady because there is no need in it yet. I know that my case is in the line with all the others some place after yaodong hu\'s one and your\'s one.

Lady would say me nothing new. So there is no need in calling her and therefore distracting her from working on our cases.

I wish luck to all of us.

I Agree!

Yes, I agree. I am checking the daily report everyday so I hope someday we will see our names also in there. Thanks again for the quick responses. I don\'t have any plan to delay my processing myself so I will let the lady do her work.

Do you know if it\'s possible to transfer some cases to other DOLs like New York-II which is processing the current applications to get the load a little lighter or it goes by the state basis? I hope they can to share the load with others who are current or very close.

Thanks!

Problems with the forum

I could not post anything in here for 2 days.

Now I can. What I did is I re-login(ed) I said I forgot password; they sent me the password and they sent me a validation e-mail with URL in it that I had to visit to have full access to the forum.

Is there anybody in here who had the same problem?

Life sucks in USA

I am really frustrated after listening the saga of LC processing,
I have submitted my LC and PD is 10/02/2001, AND my Company had a Layoff in Oct (its a well known co. in boston). Heared the DOL is
rejecting or ISSUING NOF for almost all the cased filed from that company, I have 2.5 years left on my H1.

Life sucks!!

My case is now in DOL database

I found the update of my case in DOL database system.

It took a whole year to pass the MA SESA.

Anyway it moves now. good luck to you all.

Congrats Buddy!

Congrats yaodong!

I hope to see myself, Cube and others who are stuck at SESA but crossed the processed PD(June,01) also to enter into DOL soon.

GoodLuck for DOL!

My Guess Cube is this Correct -Congrats yaodong hu

Cube,
MA
SESA July 2001
DOL Oct 2001
Can u confirm whether this is the actual processing time ?

.yaodong hu ,I am happy for U .

congratulations to you!

How did you find out your case in DOL? I understand that it takes some time for transferring from SESA to DOL, I was told the ads on my case should have been done several weeks ago.

Any information is highly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.