Massachusetts SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

My labour(EB3-RIR) PD was 13 Nov 2001 at SESA. Anybody has an idea about when my Labor gets cleared.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: SESA approved for my buddy

Originally posted by wayneNJ
EB3 RIR
PD:10-SEP-01
Approved(SESA) on July 2nd 2002
and sent to DOL
;)
Hi wayneNJ,

Where did u got the status. Can u post the details(phone or E-mail id)

Finally Through

Finally Through

I use to be megh1993 on this site but since the site changed, I was unable to login. So had to go through the process of creating a new one.

Anyway

Here is my status

EB3/RIR
SESA - PD 06/07/01
DOL - RD 06/25/02

Thanks.

UPDATE

Hi All,

My PD Sept 7 2001
MA SESA
Eb3 RIR

I have seen an approval on a case with PD Sept 10 2001 EB3 RIR.

Can anybody throw some light on my case.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Dear sureshais,

I am in the same boat as you are. My case:

PD Sep-10-2001
RIR.

I cannot use the automatic email update anymore. Look like it is not working. If somebody is able to use it successfully please let me know.

Our options are:
1- Call dol give our name and PD and they will let us know if the case was already ENTERED into dol databases. (might be approved but not yet entered, famous "in between" section)

2- Or call SESA, and record our name and question and hope that somebody will call as back.

3- Wait until DOL server works again and get the info through there. I highly recommend this option since our cases most likely have been appoved for sure in SESA and they are "in between" or already entered into DOL.
Remember that every time we call them they stop working in our cases just to answer our inquiries.

All the best,

Viko

PD 10-SEP-01

Guys,
My case was approved and sent to DOL on July 2nd. My lawyer called and told about this.

PD 10-SEP-01 EB3 RIR.

Good Luck....

Re: UPDATE

Sureshais,
Call up the immigration dept. they should tell you about this by directly calling SESA. or call on the number which I gave you sometime back.
Good luck.
Originally posted by sureshais
Hi All,

My PD Sept 7 2001
MA SESA
Eb3 RIR

I have seen an approval on a case with PD Sept 10 2001 EB3 RIR.

Can anybody throw some light on my case.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Viko - SOME HELP !!!

Hey Viko,

I was wondering if you can please post the case numbers for the following dates that entered the DOL:

May 14th 2002
May 16th 2002
June 4th 2002

I would really appreciate this Viko.

Thanks
Hope_For_GC

Dear hope-for-gc,

The email system is not working, I only get emails that I sent month ago.

Check this messageboard, I remember positing up to Jun 13, so is in there.

All the luck,

Viko

Help !!!

My Labor for GC was applied in Oct'01 in EB2-RIR. ANy idea how long will it take for the LC to get cleared. Any Imput on this will be appreciated.

Thanks
Sam

Some Overview

Hello Everyone:
This is just to put things into perspective...
MA SESA is now working on...
1) PD 04/30/01 (Traditional LC) and
2) between PD 09/15/01 and PD 10/15/01 (RIR cases)
Following SESA there may be upto 2 months wait before your cases get into the DOL database...
Boston-DOL is processing cases with Reciept Dates of upto June, 2002

Thus, as of today, it is taking upto 10 months for SESA to complete their work; followed by upto 2 months for the in-between phase; followed by about 1 month for DOL to do its job.

It normally takes upto 3 months for I-140 application at the INS service center in Vermont.

Goodluck to everyone!
-krsn1

Hi,
I'm new to this forum...
I have a SESA priority date of 08/08/01. My case is still not in Labor Certification.
krsn1,
When you said it takes only 1 month for Labor Certification, is this for HB2 cases only?
Thanks
Boston Guy

Case in DOL

Hi All,

My case has been entered into DOL.
DOL RD: 7/19/2002
MA SESA PD: 9/7/2001

Thanks for all your support during stay in MA SESA.

With Regards,
SureshAis

Congratulations Sureshasis....

this is light of hope for all us who are "in between" and don't know the speed of SESA....

how did you knew about it?

Let me clarify:
It is taking the Boston DOL approximately 1 month after your case is in their database.
Before your case enters the Boston DOL database, it would spend about 10 months at Boston SESA and about 2 months in-between...Thus as of this today, if your priority date is 08/08/01, then you can expect to be getting into the Boston DOL database by about 08/08/02 and your Labor may get certified by 09/08/02. (This is purely speculation based on existing conditions at SESA and DOL in Boston).
Of course, we hope that both SESA and DOL will move faster since the 245i backlog has been cleared!
Goodluck!
-krsn1
Originally posted by bostonguy5746
Hi,
I'm new to this forum...
I have a SESA priority date of 08/08/01. My case is still not in Labor Certification.
krsn1,
When you said it takes only 1 month for Labor Certification, is this for HB2 cases only?
Thanks
Boston Guy

Anyone recently updated to DOL???

any news from ay friends?colleagues? anyone???

we gotta keep this thread alive...

Status
Not open for further replies.