Mass TSC FP notices might be good news after all

tsc_eb1or

Registered Users (C)
I called TSC this morning using POJ trick.

Nice lady (God Bless Her !!) mentioned that my Name Check got cleared in March. The second FP notice was sent to me as a consequence of this. She doesnt anticipate it will take too long after the FP is conducted.

I did not contact FL, GB, Senator or Congress person. My hunch was right all along. The NC clearances for most part (after FL's forwards) have been for cases that took roughly 1.5-2.5 yrs in waiting. All others got replies other than "were finalized and sent to USCIS".

Guys, wait it out... and good luck to all.

Have you done your FP already? did she say how long it would be after FP?
Anyway, I fully concur with you about Name check. I did not contact anybody and still got it clear in about 16 months. Most of the people who contacted senators, FL etc also took over a year or more. So its hard to say..whether any of these actions work..

Have you done your FP already? did she say how long it would be after FP?
Anyway, I fully concur with you about Name check. I did not contact anybody and still got it clear in about 16 months. Most of the people who contacted senators, FL etc also took over a year or more. So its hard to say..whether any of these actions work..

No, I have the FP scheduled on 05/04/07. The notice was dated 20th April and mailed out on 27th April.

Wait and See

even if we assume that there is a connection between mass FPs and cases ready for the review, still that will take some time for TSC to work on these cases... that means you may need to wait 4-8 weeks

if this is just way to keep case FP current then again we all need to wait in the darkness..

I think that people who have got NC clarance will be little more relax (atleast they have crossed big hurdle) than others like us...

Nice lady (God Bless Her !!) mentioned that my Name Check got cleared in March. The second FP notice was sent to me as a consequence of this. She doesnt anticipate it will take too long after the FP is conducted.

I did not contact FL, GB, Senator or Congress person. My hunch was right all along. The NC clearances for most part (after FL's forwards) have been for cases that took roughly 1.5-2.5 yrs in waiting. All others got replies other than "were finalized and sent to USCIS".

tsce1or-
could you provide us with your case details like RD, FP Dates etc.

case details

tsce1or-
could you provide us with your case details like RD, FP Dates etc.

I-140 (TSC, EB1-OR)
RD April 2004, AD December 2004

I-485
ND June 2005
Namecheck: Initiated in July 2005, Cleared in March 2007

FP1: Sept 2005

AP, EAD: RD June 2006, AD July 2006

LUDs: One mass LUD in August 2006, Dec 2006 (following a status inquiry)

FP2: ND 04/20/07 scheduled for 05/04/2007

Hi All-
My I 485 is pending from last 2 years probably name check. In last 2 days my LUD on I 485 changes 2 times. Any idea what is going on?

Please let me know if anyone else is in the same situation.

Cheers,

IJ

how you guys are getting LUDs. Since last July 2006 there is none in my case. there was a transfer from NSC-->VSC last sept. 2006. No transfer. This year in the second week there was a transfer from VSC--->TSC (did not get any notice) and no online message change. Do I need to worry. Now I got the FP notice from TSC meaning my I-485 application is at TSC. I am tired of playing in the dark.

I have updated change of address online couple of weeks ago.......may be because of that I got LUD chnaged.

But why two times in two days.........????

whats the connection between NC cleared & the FP notice

Why do you say that the second FP notice is because the NC got cleared? is there any connection?

My NC was cleared about a month or two back, still no approval. My FP was done for code 2 only. Do you guys think I should be getting a code 3 soon?

Thanks

Why do you say that the second FP notice is because the NC got cleared? is there any connection?

My NC was cleared about a month or two back, still no approval. My FP was done for code 2 only. Do you guys think I should be getting a code 3 soon?

Thanks

pururwa-
Is your PD current? What is your ND?

Thanks

I am trying to reason out my case. The NC was cleared. There was nothing else in way of making a decision. The officer might have looked at the file and realized that my FP expired so decided to call for it.

It doesnt hurt to think positive once in a while :)

Hi Guys-
I have receievd 2nd FP notice from USCIS after the 20 months since the first one is received in Aug 8, 2005. I sent a letter to Congressman asking his help got a response that my case is pending due to name check that was 3 months ago. LUD has changed two time in last two days.....

I heard that USCIS sent 2nd FP notice only if your name check is resolved....

Is this true or just another fake hope........

Please give me ur comments.....

Cheers,

IJ