Marylanders NOT transferred?

RD0915

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys,

Are there any Marylanders with 2001 RD left who were NOT transferred to Baltimore yet?

I am curious -- what's the percent of Marylanders transferred to Baltimore as of now.

Thanks!

i am very much here..

without getting transferred to Baltimore..nor any news from INS..the same old message 'FP received and Processing resumed...'

RD sept 18

Count me.
FP : 05/01/2001 - Wheaton.
Checked AVM on Fri night - same old msg 'FP recieved ..."

:confused: Yeah!

RD sept 14
Count me.
FP : 04/24/2002 - Wheaton.
Checked AVM on Fri night - same old msg 'FP recieved ..."

hope for :) :D :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
485 details

RD 12/01
FP 06/02 at Wheaton

I have'nt heard anything from VSC. Did not call them and no traces of transfer to Baltimore.

Is it true that only cases with problems will be transferred to the local INS ?....

Mine RD 11/8/01
ND 12/5/01
FP 5/28/02 Wheaton
AVM not changed, still " ...Received.. resumed...'

Tonight I met a friend whose RD Aug 01, transferred to Baltimore, got approved 3 weeks ago.

Can anyone make sure most of MD cases to be transferred to Baltimore?

Pay attention to MD cases

The following is the discussions on MD cases from other thread. Hope the MD cases left in VSC are not be delayed, overlooked, or neglected.

RD/Oct 18 from MD 20705

The true Reason for MD (Baltimore) Transfers
After watching so many cases from Maryland being transferred to local INS center at Baltimore, and now their interviews being scheduled early and approved also,it is apparent that the Baltimore INS must have voluntered to process Maryland cases.

But there are a few people from Maryland whose cases haven't
been transferred.Is it possible that they have been overlooked or is that they just do not know yet that their cases have also been transferred??

But it sure looks like ,people whose cases got transferred to Baltimore are the lucky ones. There are all sorts of RD's and they are getting approved quickly!

Just my two cents!

What do you guys think?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

29th August 2002 09:44 AM

gc_2000

I saw many cases in MD with RDs from Aug 01 to Dec 01 even 02 to be transferred to Baltimore but there are some Sep, Oct, Nov cases still kept in VSC. Don¡¯t know why.

ead

We recd our renewed EAD cards on saturday.Nothing can be predicted abt this state. To be on the safe side, applied for EAD on Aug 15th. Got them pretty quick. i wonder if VSC sorts and approves 485's by state..Why only MD???:mad:
VSC delayed MD for FP too..
Anybody have any answers??

i have a question

Any progress in MD cases ??
Are there any approvals at all for MD for people not transferred yet ?
When do you think we will start seeing some movement? I see in rupnet, absolutely no approvals for MD (apart from transferred) or Am I missing anything?
This is so frustrating..

The following message was copied from the Thread "Baltimore Transfer List". Mine was Oct, and no change yet. Just FYI.

--------------
Yes, VSC is approving MD cases directly for Nov and Dec
Yes, VSC is approving MD cases directly for Nov and Dec 2001. I am not sure if everyone in MD state, whose Rd is in Nov/Dec 2001 is getting approved directly or it is just few cases.

Last edited by asj on 10th September 2002 at 01:42 PM