Marriage Problems After G.c.

devss

Registered Users (C)
Hey Friends,

I got married to an USC for 4yrs and obtained my GC through USC.
During the fourth year I noticed that the spouse is cheating on me and I gathered all the information like emails,pictures,and other evidence.So I left the spouse and living in the other state,further I am also paying the house payments even though living away hoping that the spouse may realise and come together.But to me it looks a distant dream.The USC also told me that an information has already been communicated to the immigration officials that i have left the spouse.Under this circumstances what i must do.My question is:

What will happen to me though i entered the marriage to live together forever.

devss

devss said:
Hey Friends,

I got married to an USC for 4yrs and obtained my GC through USC.
During the fourth year I noticed that the spouse is cheating on me and I gathered all the information like emails,pictures,and other evidence.So I left the spouse and living in the other state,further I am also paying the house payments even though living away hoping that the spouse may realise and come together.But to me it looks a distant dream.The USC also told me that an information has already been communicated to the immigration officials that i have left the spouse.Under this circumstances what i must do.My question is:

What will happen to me though i entered the marriage to live together forever.

devss

You are absolutely OK. Cheating is a valid reason for divorce, just file for divorce and you should be able to obtain US citizenship without any problem.

Hi,

I really appreciate for ur instant reply.When i talked to my spouse last time the spouse admits that only after i left cheating took place,where as iam still faithfull and working most of the time to support myself and helping the spouse house payment.Coz i dont believe in divorce but it looks like the spouse is goona give me divorce.What is the best way to get help professionally.Shall i go and see an immigration attorney? so that i can protect myself.Your advise would well be appreciated. thank you once again for ur reply.

devss

if you still have the conditonal green card which is valid for 2 years and did not get the permanant one which is valid for 10 years then , you should kiss up to your wife , if you already got the 10 years cards , then say to here "fuck you bitch"