marriage overseas or in usa...quickest route?

rafo

hi, firstly i'm new to this forum but there seems to be alot of info here, and plenty of advise.
what i would like to know is that should a uk citizen marry a usa citizen in london, after being ,married 2 years the usa citizen can petition for the unconditional gc. is this gc for life ( assuming you dont commit serious crime) or does it come under review at any stage in the usa, ie like a interview. i know that there is a possiblity of a interview if you come on the conditional gc.

which is fastest way to get gc through marriage? could it be quicker through a fiance visa or to come to usa and get married?
thanks, have a merry christmas :cool:

rafo said:
hi, firstly i'm new to this forum but there seems to be alot of info here, and plenty of advise.
what i would like to know is that should a uk citizen marry a usa citizen in london, after being ,married 2 years the usa citizen can petition for the unconditional gc. is this gc for life ( assuming you dont commit serious crime) or does it come under review at any stage in the usa, ie like a interview. i know that there is a possiblity of a interview if you come on the conditional gc.

which is fastest way to get gc through marriage? could it be quicker through a fiance visa or to come to usa and get married?
thanks, have a merry christmas :cool:
Come to USA, that is the quickest way, i think and it also depend on the city that you are staying, the processing time are diff. depending on where u file, if you are in Dallas, you can get your 2 year conditional green card under 90 days under the new DORA program

I think the fastest way is to get maried over sea and introduce your application to the us embassy for an immigrant visa. I dont have a lot of knowlege about this but i known people whom have done this.
Bottom line: It is better and faster to get a gc when you introduce your case oversea and at the port of entry you get an interview and you get your green card in the mail in or little like three months