Marriage options after getting GC

skumar20

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I got my GC in 2004 (2 years back). I have a fiancee in India. She is a dentist.
She tried for F1 visa but her F1 visa was rejected. She is trying for it again.

I see F1 as the only option for fiancee of a GC who is a dentist.

Is there any body in similar situation ?..... Please share your experiences .....

-skumar2010@gmail.com

skumar20 said:
Hi,
I got my GC in 2004 (2 years back). I have a fiancee in India. She is a dentist.

Is there any body in similar situation ?..... Please share your experiences .....

-skumar2010@gmail.com

same situation as urs been waiting for 2 yrs now...2 yrs since i got engaged...been seeing her for 5 ;) ...her f1/b1//h1 everything got rejected....hoping i get naturalized this yr else bye bye america....or might ask her to fly down to mexico or canada...
i am done with this b.s.....

skumar20 said:
Hi,

-skumar2010@gmail.com

was there a reason for rejection of F1 given? What was the field of study she applied for?

gopher97 said:
was there a reason for rejection of F1 given? What was the field of study she applied for?

hey ,
i am planning to rent tht place r u sure its just 19.99..is it for a particular period ?
cash/check/card??? :D

btw i might wanna post some nasty stuff there make sure they dont delete it,else i might have to sue u for 19.99 million in emotional stress :D

In general H1B should not be denied due to immigrant intent; hence having a fiance in the US should not be a reason for denial. The person must howeer qualify for the job that requires at least a US BS degree and the employer must be genuine.

To get F1, she must show strong ties to home country, and it partly depends on luck. A very detailed cover letter explaining ties to family, financial ties, spcial ties, how her training in the US would help her if she gets back etc, affidavits, etc. might help. Having a fiance in the US who has a GC would however almost destroy all chances of any visa other than H1B, L1, H4 and L2, and she would not qualify for H4 or L2 anyway.