March-Visa Dates

also is there any news on the immigration reform where they would increse the number of visas given for each year?

Its on the backburner ..

bijuria11 said:
also is there any news on the immigration reform where they would increse the number of visas given for each year?

bijuria11,

Immigration reform is not considered important enough at the present time. The political types are busy with the Iraq policy, jockeying for position in the '08 Presidential elections, debating new healthcare policies and budget issues. I am afraid immigration reform will just get lip service for the next few months (if not more).

Personally I am not counting on any substantial immigration reform anytime soon. We will be lucky if this issue is picked up over spring or summer.

cheers,

saras

saras76 said:
bijuria11,

Immigration reform is not considered important enough at the present time. The political types are busy with the Iraq policy, jockeying for position in the '08 Presidential elections, debating new healthcare policies and budget issues. I am afraid immigration reform will just get lip service for the next few months (if not more).

Personally I am not counting on any substantial immigration reform anytime soon. We will be lucky if this issue is picked up over spring or summer.

cheers,

saras

Only way for dates to move forward for India is for the govt to exempt spouses, MS degree, or PhD degree holders from the yearly visa count. Unless something like this happens, dates will not move for at least the next 3 years for India.

Hi crazy gang of waiters ))))))
I always getting the dates right - so listen up:

EB3 world - NOTHING AGAIN FOR 3 BULLETIN
about you fellas keep it real no MOVE AT ALL, SORRY.The INS /or wathever is the new name are waitng for the Congress and the new law do not expect ANYTHING UNTIL MAY 2007!!!!!!
Regards

I agree! I really hope nothing moves like last time; we would avoid wasteful discussion and look for other ways of going about retrogession.

HERNESTO said:
Hi crazy gang of waiters ))))))
I always getting the dates right - so listen up:

EB3 world - NOTHING AGAIN FOR 3 BULLETIN
about you fellas keep it real no MOVE AT ALL, SORRY.The INS /or wathever is the new name are waitng for the Congress and the new law do not expect ANYTHING UNTIL MAY 2007!!!!!!
Regards