March-Visa Dates

bijuria11

Registered Users (C)
well here goes the guessing game again, but seems like this time there will not be that many participants. im thinking it'll move the same as it will for february. goodluck :D and start praying if it helps then it HELPS!

Here's the prediction with 110% confidence:

India EB3 moves forward one week.
India EB2 moves forward one month.
RoW EB3 moves forward three months.

Disclaimer: Never in my life have I gotten any prediction right. My success rate has been lower than what one would get with mere probability. I've been consistently outperformed by drunk tobacco-overdosed frogs jumping on keyboards. So take this prediction with an eighteen wheeler full of salt.

For more good predictions keep your credit card/bank checkbook/all jewelery in the house/everything you own/house-deed ready & call 1-900-Jai-Gravity-Baba

India EB2 and EB3 move one week each.

RoW EB3 moves one month (it's about time! it didn't move at all in the last 2 bulletins).

My guess that we're starting to see the LC backlog clearing and the dates will barely move the next month or so and then start moving backwards.

NN

mdh3000 said:
My guess that we're starting to see the LC backlog clearing and the dates will barely move the next month or so and then start moving backwards.

NN
that is right.

baby_mde said:
that is right.
The Dates gets started moving when all of us started withdrawing applications and then USCIS says we made a BIG progress in processing application... till then..... starting guessing and playing with the dates.... :confused:

Dates wont move even 1 day this month for India EB2 and EB3.

ROW EB3 may move 1 month.

Better chance for India in April when new quarterly quota opens up. By better chance I mean 1-2 weeks fwd.

backlog

Dear Friends,

Although I realize that we have no control over movement of priority dates still I visit this forum everyday to share camaraderie ,to keep hope alive and to not get depressed.One day we all will have green card and will look back at this time and will only remeber this sharing.I am EB 2 and my PD is Jan 30 2003.PD was jumping by 6 months till it hit Jan 2003.I have a great job and can spend life here but still am anxious to get green card in my hand.

Thanks for helping me stay afloat

Nobody said this so I will take the stab. The Pd for EB2 will move back 6 months ... Yes back into 2002. :mad:

Now don't curse me ... we just having fun & I just said what no one had so far. Second possibility is EB2 may stay as it has for last 3 months. :D

my son's future

hello Eb3 485, I dont know why we where not able to file I-485 at that time when you did yours. I give my details below. try to find out what went wrong in my process. due to the stupidity of this uscis my son got affected. they suddenly stopped concurrent filing.If they allowed concurrent filing at that time ,my son would have got SSN to apply for scholarship and my spouse would have got EAD & SSN to get a job. my son doing 3rd year under grad and turns 21 by this month. so we are forced to convert his visa into F1. so far my son & spouse were under H4.

JC_gc.
(most unluky)
EB-3 RIR(OHIO) PD- 14th APRIL 2003.(14 days behind you)NBC service center,
Labor certifyed- 15 th OCT 2005 (through DBEC)
I-140 approved 14 th JAN 2006.
I-485 ?????? :eek: waiting for the visa number.

jc-gc said:
hello Eb3 485, I dont know why we where not able to file I-485 at that time when you did yours.
Your priority dates are almost the same, but EB3's labor got approved long before yours (early 2004). Your labor was approved in October 2005, by which time there was massive retrogression (which wasn't the case in early 2004).

I continue my guess: EB3 ROW 10/1/02
EB3 India 5/22/01

bijuria11 said:
well here goes the guessing game again, but seems like this time there will not be that many participants. im thinking it'll move the same as it will for february. goodluck :D and start praying if it helps then it HELPS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it different. EB3 March date may be jump since it's the last month of this quater. My feeling is USCIS/DOS hold visa numbers tight in last 2 month,
they have to release some. I visit many immigration forum, really not much EB3 approved recently.

texancanadian said:
Dates wont move even 1 day this month for India EB2 and EB3.

ROW EB3 may move 1 month.

Better chance for India in April when new quarterly quota opens up. By better chance I mean 1-2 weeks fwd.

Hope that is indeed true. My PD is in August 2001 and I sure hope it gets there before Jan 08.

benben912 said:
I think it different. EB3 March date may be jump since it's the last month of this quater. My feeling is USCIS/DOS hold visa numbers tight in last 2 month,
they have to release some. I visit many immigration forum, really not much EB3 approved recently.

If EB3 moves past May 15. I will throw a online Pizza party for everybody on this forum. I have started designing the website with lots of Flash images...You can smell the hot hot pizza... :)- www.GCPrioritydatevictims.info....already registerd the domain hehehehe.....

I know after you reach the priority date....the other game starts with security clerance...finger printing bla bla....

Cheers!!!!!!!!

My PD < May 15, 2001 under EB3...

March vision

Here is my guess/prophecy/fantasy for the March VB…….. don’t have much of a rational for it the P2M bulletin proved me wrong big time

RW CH IN ME PH
1st C C C C C
2nd C 01-May-05 15-Jan-03 C C
3rd 01-Oct-02 01-Oct-02 15-May-01 15-May-01 01-Oct-02

Cheers & please do not take this at heart :rolleyes:

My prediction(If at all it can be predicted) :rolleyes:

EB2(India) - Stays the same
EB3- moves forward a month

it should be out by friday hopefully is it will be the 9th on friday, if not then maybe monday or tuesday. i want the dates to move big time, they've been just dragging along... :eek: