ihabgr

Registered Users (C)
Hello
Please submit your LUds and dont forget to tell witch service center
I applied March 11 . 2008 last update 04/23 when the recived me medical

Hello
Please submit your LUds and dont forget to tell witch service center
I applied March 11 . 2008 last update 04/23 when the recived me medical

I submitted my I-485 march 21st, No LUD since then serviece center is Nebraska. What is yours?? Hopefully I get mine soon as well :confused:

GC approved for March 2008 filer!

I filed my I-485 last March 27, 2008 in the Nebraska Service Center. I just checked the USCIS website tonight and I saw this message: Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.... On September 9, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status.

This is really great news for us. Thanks to everyone in this forum for providing priceless information and support for all of us.

I filed my I-485 last March 27, 2008 in the Nebraska Service Center. I just checked the USCIS website tonight and I saw this message: Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.... On September 9, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status.

This is really great news for us. Thanks to everyone in this forum for providing priceless information and support for all of us.

Can you update us with your lud's pls.Mine as mentioned above is march 21st no lud's since then.

Can you update us with your lud's pls.Mine as mentioned above is march 21st no lud's since then.

I had been checking the USCIS website about once or twice a week and since the filing date of March 27, it had always said "application received and pending." It was only last night when I discovered the change. We did get a Notice on 4/28/2008 asking us to get our biometrics taken on 5/13/2008, which we did. Maybe I should mention also that we made sure to send the doctor's certification, proof of residency and all other documents together with the original application.

BTW, hope you get your GC soon too, as I remember you were planning to take a trip soon. I think having a GC would go far in relieving your worries as it did for us.

My notice date/receipt date is October 22. The just updated CIS processing date is September 23rd so I guess I'm getting close. I don't know how you guys got it just in 6 months. I'm almost at 12 months.

is MY GC late or not

My notice date is 03/11/2008 I did my finger 04/10/2208 i summited my mideacl and G325 04/23/2008 no updated since this date
is it any way i can check what is going on
I relay need my green card because i want to go for my honey moon soon