March Revalidation ?????

kartoos

Registered Users (C)
My documents for passport reval were received by St Louis office on March 21st. Still did'nt get my PP back. Also I saw some forum members talk about some processing in DC. What is the DC processing center ? Is it lik ST Louis if yes can I withdraw from St Louis and apply in DC. Can anyone please tell me more about it or point me to a link for more info.

Hello Group,

I am also victim of "March", I have sent my PP to StLouis on March 5th, RD March 6th.
Today I spoke to one of the Visa Spec. She replied that my case is in the data entry ***.
My/ all of our PP's were sent back to St Louis because of some "Bank Drafts" mis entered..now they are back in DC.

It will take another 3 weeks to get hold of them. Also in the end she added "sorry about that"....

Thanks
ygr

Originally posted by kartoos
My documents for passport reval were received by St Louis office on March 21st. Still did'nt get my PP back. Also I saw some forum members talk about some processing in DC. What is the DC processing center ? Is it lik ST Louis if yes can I withdraw from St Louis and apply in DC. Can anyone please tell me more about it or point me to a link for more info.
kartoos
there are lots of guys in march 18-23 SL recd date range who got their passports stamped ..just hang in there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got PP finally!!!!!!!!

Hi,
After a terrible 4 months(exactly 120 days) wait, I got my PP today with stamping.
Thanks for the forum and good luck to all.
crao_a:D