!!!!march Chennai Interviews!!!!

No Title

Actually we can start only on Saturday, so it is getting restricted. Your schedule seems to be good. Stick to it.

Have you guys tried NorthWest, Cathay pacific or Malaysian ?

These are relatively good too, although the food on NW stinks !

Dandelion, i got tickets for $1160 - Air India Dallas to Chennai

Leaving on Dallas on 14th 11.55 a.m and reaching chennai 16th morning 2.00 a.m.

raja buttreddy

Cool ! I am still trying for Lufthansa and tomorrow is the deadline. If I don\'t get it by tomorrow then the alternate could be Tampa --> XXXX (don\'t know the stop) ---JFK ---Europe ---B\'bay---Chennai
I think all AI stops in B\'bay - travel agents number ?

Did you call hotels in chennai ? I booked in New Woodlands- I will post the number tomorrow.

Rajesh Paul : Have you guys tried NorthWest, Cathay pacific or Malaysian ?

I have not - Do they fly from East Coast ??

No Title

Royal Travels: 972-258-0103

I didn\'t called hotels. But i took appointment with Dr.V on Sat 16th at 5.30p.m.
I heard lot of negative news about New woodlands service (food is good). I am planning to try Maris hotel.

Anyone Please answer?

Can I take appointment with Lister in the morning on Saturday and get the forms to go to Vijayalakshmi on saturday evening?

and with Is Dr V open on Saturday Vijayalakshmi on saturday evening?

I am planning to be in Madras on the 15 th evening friday.
still haven\'t booked my tickets.

would u guys suggest that I do lister on saturday and go to vijayalakshmi on sunday/monday? How easy is it to fix an appointment. Do I need an original appointment letter for Vijayalakshmi? I am sure that I will not receive one before I leave. What is the procedure to fix an appointment with Dr V

Raja,

Raja, I have the interview on Mar 27th. Couuld you please pass me the agent no, I have to book the tickets yet.

Regards

Redarding Wedding Invitation?

Is it a must document? I have one, but it is in my native language telugu. I have wedding photos and marriage certificate.
Please advise.. If it is a must i may need to order for priniting in India.

pay stubs-help please !!!!

in chennai CP, are they asking for latest pay stubs and how serious are they ? I have missed some (Jan, Feb 2002) and have interview in March.

Can some one please answer !!!

mychiv : Did you keep your w-2 form atleast !!

It sometimes depends on Luck !! Officer can ask anything there is no rule that they are following for everyone. It is more of adhoc.

I suggest get something from your bank(if you have direct deposits) or ask your company to provide a copy of pay advice. I would not be comfortable going without any proof of pay for the last 2 current months.

How are you paid - Bi-weekly ? Monthly ? If it is former case you can take feb\'28th and March\'15th. That will do. If later I will see what others in the forum suggest !!

Good luck.

Scheduling the Medical Exam

Hi Everyone -

My CP interview is on Mar 20 (wed). I was wondering if it was ok
to do the medical test on Monday, and the doctor\'s appointment on
Tue to be ready for Wed interview, or if this is cutting too close.

The IV FAQ on the consulate webiste says \'The medical exam should occur after the laboratory tests and be at least two working days before the IV appointment\'. Is this necessary ?

Thanx a lot folks for any advice,
- ck
-------
Just for others on the list, I mailed my P3 on Dec 14, received by
the consulate on Dec 17, and my interview date in Mar 20. Thanx.

Wifes\' Interview on 22nd March

Hello Rags R,
My wifes\' interview is on 22nd March. She is applying in the "following to join" category. I got my interview done on 21st Dec.
She is still in India and yet to join me. I guess u guys will meet her.
Good luck to u