March Chennai Appointments by Phone/Website

Dev congrats !!!

Dev,

Congrats !!!
ANyway, when u sent Packet3 to chennai..so how many days it takes approximately for interview(March 20)..? please let me know.Thanx.

Thanks, My P3 was received by Chennai front desk on Dec 18th.

Looks like it takes minimum 2 months for Chennai to schedule an interview after entering the P3 info into their system.

Dev Thanx!!

Thanx for information.
By the way, do u know how many days takes for St.louis to send PAcket3
back to NVC.Then NVC directly send it to Consulate..or..once again thru our lawyer..? please let me know.

Congrats Dev...When did your Pkt3 reach chennai?

My case was entered into Chennai\'s system on 28th Jan? Think I can make it for March?

Mine was already in the system when I called on Dec 31st...

But not sure when it was entered into the system as I did not call Chennai between Dec 18th to 31st.
You should be in March brackets from what you say (your P3 was entered into on Jan 28th). Check with Chennai today... by email or phone call.

St. Louis thing is new to me as my P3 was generated in the first week of Dec 2001

Sammie, I do not have any idea about this new procedure as my P3 was directly sent from NVC to Chennai and my attorney. You may want to check with other guys who are into new procedure...

Maybe april...

I called Chennai today morning and they said that I should get an interview in April. It was a bummer but I am still waiting for the dates to be published (A faint hope for March). It is all due to my lawyers who mailed the PKT3 papers late (wantedly) so that it reached the consulate only on Jan 22. So, maybe i was late by a few days for March.

Anyway all the best for Dev Sree, GCKhoj, Raj Buttreddy, Shynee and others..

Nimbus, I am sorry I presumed yours as P3 entered on Dec 28th.

From what I have seen from P3 entry into system and interview scheduling, it is taking 6 to 8 weeks for Chennai to schedule an interview. So, March is doubtful, unless there are less no. of people. You should get an April interview. Don\'t get disappointed.. Good Luck!

April Interviews

Best of luck to the people who are got March Dates. I missed the date by a couple of days. I am starting a thread for the April for those who are planning to get a date in April in Chennai. Please start posting there.