March case approved! RD3/12,ND3/19,PD12/99,FP8/15,AD12/18,EAC01-129-xxxxx,EB2 RIR China

waitNwait

Registered Users (C)
Just checked AVM @10:54EST today. Thanks VSC for this wonderful Christmas gift. Thanks everyone for maintaining this wonderful web site!!!

chapdin, t_t_t, go check AVM!!!

No Title

Congratulations!!!!

This is good news and enjoy your day now and in future.( hey, btw, how come you accepted your approval before mine :--)) )

It appears that approvals are mostly coming for RD before Mar 15.

Anyone knows of genuine approvals for RD after Mar 15?

Answer freegirl and more info

What do you think? I check AVM 2 times a day recently - morning and afternoon. :)

More info:
Forgot to mention my wife\'s case has also been approved. PD may not be precise.

chapdin, I pinched myself. It\'s not a dream!

There are bruises all over my body. :)
I believe yours got approved yesterday, just AVM not updated yet. :)

No Title

Have fun buddy. You deserve to enjoy.

Can you just let us know when you last checked the avm which still said case received and when you think the avm message changed? thanks

No Title

WaitNWait, enjoy your freedom! Thanks for the info.
It seems that they still go by PD for applicants between 03/01 and 03/15. Just my thought.

Congratulations!! & ??

Why did you try @10.58am this morning, body? It seems you have been holding the line all the time!!
Just kidding. How did you get through the call? Did you plan to call IIO? Thanks! Please let me know, and I will check also...
Have a wonderful holiday!

AVM\'s definitely changed this morning, guys.

Have you seen my AD is 12/18 which is today? :)

I usually check AVM around 11:00 and 6:00. 11:00 check often is harder to get through. I have to redial many times. Last night I checked AVM it said "case recieved".

No Title

COngrats. Do you know when did your assigned to officer?. When is your
mesg changed from \'Case Not Found\' to Received\'?

Congrats

How come you leave Chapdin and me behind? Don\'t torture yourself too much, one pinch is good enough :)

Enjoy your freedom.

Thats a relief....

i am happy one of us - real us :) got approved... Congratulations WaitNWait.

Yes it seems They are approving upto March 15th RD\'s.

Hang on - few more weeks...

No Title

Gist, t_t_t, BayofB and all other genuine folks [ :)) ], have you checked your avm recently? If so, please update when you last checked and what did it say? we may be able to decipher a pattern here. thanks

more info

AVM changed from "not found" to "recieved" on 11/21.
My 140 is approved for AOS.

chapdin, t_t_t and every other March waiters, I believe we all are to be approved by Christmas. Keep check your AVM. In my case AVM is updated on the same day of AD.

Gifts for Thanksgiving and Christmas

The pattern I noticed is : waitNwait is the first among us to get his/her Thanksgiving gift to hear message changed from "not found" to "received...", and I\'m sure we\'ll get the same Christmas gift this time. :)