March Bulletin

True ..

texancanadian said:
For those who mistakenly think that they Have to move dates - I respectfully point them in the same bulletin to F4 family category for Brothers and Sisters of US citizens. That date is currently 1st Sep 1984 for Phillipines.

Yes folks 9/1/84 so 23 yrs waiting.

DOS goes by demand and supply. Not Emotion. DOS cant do jack if congress doesnt approve more quota.

texancanadian,

I agree that USCIS and DOS will not act on emotion. I also agree that Congress will only pass legislation that has some sort of political gain. However, there is a difference between siblings and working professionals. I think the chances of legislation for working professionals is better than family. This is not to say that it will happen quickly but I don't see it getting as bad as the family category.

regards,

Hi Saras and everyone,

Guys, by the time you are eligible to file I-485, given your PD remains current, how long do you expect to wait till you see I-485 being processed?

I have a good friend on Dec 2002, RoW waiting to file I-485.

saras76 said:
texancanadian,

I agree that USCIS and DOS will not act on emotion. I also agree that Congress will only pass legislation that has some sort of political gain. However, there is a difference between siblings and working professionals. I think the chances of legislation for working professionals is better than family. This is not to say that it will happen quickly but I don't see it getting as bad as the family category.

regards,