March Bulletin Out ..

This really blows!! Last month, TSC was servicing 485s for May 24, 2007 requests, and now they have gone back to April 10, 2007. No break in sight anytime soon, my RD is May 29, 2007....*sighs*.

Stoned!

Your frustration is understandable.

So….. My boss offered me a promotion and I had to deny it because due to my previous lawyer’s stupidity we filed in EB3 category.

What to do…. Thought switching to EB2, not sure if it is a good idea now.

Narendra

This is endless!!!!

This really blows!! Last month, TSC was servicing 485s for May 24, 2007 requests, and now they have gone back to April 10, 2007. No break in sight anytime soon, my RD is May 29, 2007....*sighs*.

Stoned!

I cannot believe this bull%$$$TH !!! they retrogressed more than 1 month..
What about the I-140 , i forgot to write down the last previous bulletin . IU believe it moved a little bit right ?

You need to get your case approved first before you start thinking about getting your passport stamped or receiving the card.

When did you file your I-485? Unless it's more than a year ago, don't expect to be approved soon (although you could get lucky and it might happen). If it's less than a year ago there will be many people in front of you.

I am almost in the same situation. my PD was Dec 2003 which is current now. I am living in Canada. My I140 approved 2 years ago. I am waitin for CP. How long you think it may take to I go for interview?

I am almost in the same situation. my PD was Dec 2003 which is current now. I am living in Canada. My I140 approved 2 years ago. I am waitin for CP. How long you think it may take to I go for interview?
I have no idea. CP times are very country-specific. Find out from somebody who has done it recently in Canada.