March 27 Approval, Waiting for Letter Any one else

I spoke with my lawyer when mine got approved and he mentioned I-9 ( I believe the approval notice ) comes in quicker than the regular RFE notices... He said may be 4-5 days.

But your case condradicts.

My AD 03/31/03

Still waiting for Letter.

My freind is waiting too

Hi,

my frnd got approved on 03.27.2003 and still waiting for approval notice in mail I dont think it shul take more than a week to get a letter from VSC to NJ. Even his attorney has not got any notice. Strange mail problem or VSC probl?

they usually don't mail it out straight away, usually a lapse of 3 days. mine was approved on 13 but that wasn't mailed out till the 17 or the 18.

It's finally a sigh of relief for me. Received the approval notice by mail today!!!! :D

Rd : August 2001
Nd : October 2001
Ad : 03.27.03

Last edited by a moderator:
approval notice

I got approved on 3/24/03

Lawyer received the approval notice on 4/02/03.

Received the courtesy copy the same day (4/02/03).

Hope this helps.

Yeap.. I was surprise at the speed of delivery of the Approval notice.

AD 03/31/03

Lawyer and myself received approval notice today 04/04/03

Where as my RFE took good 12 days to reach me.

Got my approval notice in mail

Hi,

I recvd my approval notice in mail on April 7th 2003. I was approved on March 27th and the AVM and website said that they had mailed a notice on March 27th. I looked at the letter and it is postmarked April 4th. So I think they are sending it late.

Good luck to you all.
thnx,

:) :)

Pittsburgh Stamping Experience

Hi,
I got my approval notice in mail on 4/7/03, went for stamping 4/8/03. Showed the officer the approval notice... she took my signatures and finger print.... took my Approval Notice, 2 Adit style photographs EAD card and Advance parole documents.... stamped my pasport and said it would be valid for a year.... and I will get my green card in 6 months time.
GCJinx
PD:3/4/99
RD: 11/7/01
AD:3/28/03
Approval notice in mail: 4/7/03
Stamped passport: 4/8/03

Approval Notice received, passport stamped

Hi,
I got my approval notice in mail on 4/7/03, went for stamping 4/8/03. Showed the officer the approval notice... she took my signatures and finger print.... took my Approval Notice, 2 Adit style photographs and EAD card documents.... stamped my pasport and said it would be valid for a year.... and I will get my green card in 6 months time.
GCJinx

RD: 10/01/01
AD:3/27/03
Approval notice in mail: 4/7/03
Stamped passport: 4/8/03

approval notice

i got my approval notice today. Does the courtsey copy suffice or do you need the original from your attorney?(. Atty received original today too but it will take a few days till he confirms that I have paid all fees and forwards it to me.)