March 25th Cases

It is found that from WAC0412751069 to WAC0412754913 there are 34 I-140 applications received and they received on April 01, 2004.

And these range of WAC # has 62 cases of I-485 not yet approved.

If it's not too much trouble, can someone do a scan for me? I would like to know what the statistics are in the last day of March. My RD for 140 is 3/25, my ND is 3/26. I guess I just would like to see how unlucky I really am. Most of my coworkers got 140 approval, same EB3 category, same experience, and same education. Some of the approvals are also early-mid April filers...

Hi

My 485 got updated on 01/10/05.No more updates.Can anybody scan March 26th cases??

Regards
Kabish

Hi Mesbah,
Our cases look like similar(semi concurent).
Any updates on your I140. Is it subst.labr?

gc4now
I-140 RD march 22nd
I-485 RD April 10th

Hi March Guys,

Any luck??Nothing is updated after 01/10/2005(LUD CHANGED for 485)
Any idea which date USCIS is doing for EB2.

Regards
Kabish

Per latest JIT, march 22. But that was on 01/06 - so they shd have moved on ... new JIT shd come this week ...

See the statistics for March 24th - Image attached

Attached is a snapshot of current statistics taken few minutes back for March 24th cases. Lately, I have been noticing lot of 140 RFE's coming through. Anyway, derive your own equation and let us all conclude the trend.

Hope this helps,

My date is Mar 25th, so those statistics pretty much apply to me too. I just don't understand how 44% of cases are untouched, yet we're seeing a lot of approvals in the April -> August timeframe. Did we just get unlucky and have our case end up with the slow officer? I'm not sure. I haven't received ANY updates on 140. My coworkers applied one-two months after me and are all approved (all EB3). Very frustrating.

Thanks for pulling the stats! RDDI, looks like you just got an LUD, so perhaps your approval is right around the corner! :)

LUD was due to address change

I guess that LUD was due to address change I gave on 1/5/04. I thought it would apply only for 485 but some how it reflected my 140 too.

Well, hopefully the next JIT will be at least April 25th, so we can all initiate queries on our 140. My lawyer said she can't do anything until the JIT date is a month past my RD.

Hi kabish,

Why don't you download the INS scanner from this site and run it yourself? For the first run, it may take long time depending on the proxies you get to work as there will be nearly 5000 cases to scan and more over each proxy can scan only 200 (there is a 200 limit per IP per day). Once you have the 485 & 140 case numbers for that date, you can run it periodically. I'm sure somebody will have already list for march 26th cases.

Get the scanner from this thread
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=149042

hope this helps,

140/ 485 Approved

HI ,

I recieved a bunch of emails from USCIS informing that my 140 and 485 for me and my wife are approved.

I am waiting for the approval letter in mail now.
Here is my case details:

EB3
I140 - RD March 25 2004
485 - RD Jun 2004
EAD/ AP recieved in Aug 2004
FP done Sept 2004.

waitingforluck said:
Congrats.!

ok_almost_there,

What time of the day did you receive an approval mail?

Thanks,

I recieved them in the morning around 9:00 am.

Also I had no RFE's on my case last LUD was 10/27

Cool. That gives me a lot of hope. I thought I was the only one with NO RFE, and no updates since 10/27. Seeing a bunch of approvals all the way through Aug was very discouraging too.. Maybe my day will come soon too.

mesbah said:
Cool. That gives me a lot of hope. I thought I was the only one with NO RFE, and no updates since 10/27. Seeing a bunch of approvals all the way through Aug was very discouraging too.. Maybe my day will come soon too.

hi mesbah,

Hang in there, you should get the approvals soon. I know how it feels.
All the best.

Hi Guys,

Thanks RDDI for your info.

I think that EB3 ppl are lucky ones.Even April-August cases we can see some approvals.Any luck in EB2 category(March Cases)

Regards
Kabish