March 25th Cases

mesbah

Registered Users (C)
Any March 25th approvals? I can only find two. I'm still waiting... Details in my signature.

Hi

I am also waiting.

Do u have any idea which cases CSC is doing??

Kabish

I-140/485-March 26th 2004
LUD changed only for 485 on 10/27/2004

I've seen approvals in April for a bunch of people I work with, as well as approvals in March, all the way through September in other threads on this forum. Not many approvals on the 25-31st of March. Not sure what's up.

Hi Mesbah,

I do agree with you.Nothing is approved from March 20th Date cases.Is CSC stops working for EB2??

Regards
Raji

I do not know what is happening to my case.

At least I need to get I-140 aproval.
March 22nd case.

GC4NOW(atleast 140 4 now)

gc4now said:
At least I need to get I-140 aproval.
March 22nd case.

GC4NOW(atleast 140 4 now)

Hi GC4Now,

Did you call the customer service number? what did they say as your case is within the cut off Date mentioned in the CIS Process dates posted on the 17th of december.

I don't think they'll help you unless you're a month before their cutoff dates. I really don't understand why end-of March cases are not being processed but we see a lot of later cases being approved... frustrating

I tried to call but my case is missing on phone message. I don't know what is implied in temporary system problem. :confused:
So many other things are in pending and waiting for 140 approval :)
Spending substantial part of life in this waiting. :eek:

gc4now

gc4now said:
I tried to call but my case is missing on phone message. I don't know what is implied in temporary system problem. :confused:
So many other things are in pending and waiting for 140 approval :)
Spending substantial part of life in this waiting. :eek:

gc4now

Hi gc4now,

My RD is March 25th and even my case is missing from the phone system.
Dont know what is happenning in CIS. Keeping my fingers crossed.

bucs2004,

I just called the famous 1 800 number and it gives the system problem. Why don't they fix it(If it is real problem) or they can put an actual status of case.

Your case seems to be older. What is the status?

gc4now

Is this message only for March filers

Just want to know if all of your cases are having temporary system problem?
I am just wondering if this 'temporary unavailable' message is on cases of certain date range.

Any ideas? Trying to narrow down possiblities :)

gc4now

This is what I got from my lawyer when I asked her why my case was missing (or "temporary system problem" which I only get when I check for my 140 status).

"It has been our experience that the 800 # will give you a different answer every time you call. I think you need to depend on the information we get online. This is more dependable."

Hi

Is the cases from March 20th-March 31st,they didnt do anything.
What is the no to call??Because they are going behind April cases.

Regards
Kabish

I-140/485 March 26th 2004
EAD AP APProved
FP MAY 7 2004
LUD on 485 on 10/27/04

New JIT just posted shows they're processing April.. Too bad it's not a month after March 20-31 so we can't do an inquiry yet :(

Yes. It looks like there is a system problem for period March 20th-31st.

Please reply if any guys(who filed during this period) can able to listen automated status message for their case.

My 485 message also says temporary problem recently. :confused:

gc4now

Hi

I checked my case by calling USCIS,For I-140 it is saying some pbm in the system.But for I-485 same message received as Your finger printing results......

Thats it

Regards
Kabish