March 24th filed cases Statistics

RDDI

Registered Users (C)
Please see the attachment, these details are only for the cases files on March 24th. Dates indicated on top are the dates when there was a change in the case updates.

Thought will share this info with you folks, latetly approval process has been very slow. With these statistics, you can guess what is happening on other dates. Approx only 50% of the files were touched till today.

How do find this stat

RDDI said:
Please see the attachment, these details are only for the cases files on March 24th. Dates indicated on top are the dates when there was a change in the case updates.

Thought will share this info with you folks, latetly approval process has been very slow. With these statistics, you can guess what is happening on other dates. Approx only 50% of the files were touched till today.

I would like to know how you get this info. This is really interesting..

I run periodically and gather the stats. Btw, I use the famous INS tracker program to get these stats.

RDDI,

Could you please scan for sep'03 also and paste the results here, 'coz many of us who filed I140 in Sep'03 didn't hear anything from USCIS yet. It would be helpful to track down the cases of Sep'03.

Thanks,
Raj