March 2011 Filers

Don quote thats the only thing wrong check again and make sure before you send it again.
After waiting 31 days exact and receiving no confirmation/NOA, I called USCIS. The good news is: I sent off the package Saturday 03/19/2011 & they received it on Monday 03/21/2011 (Makes mental note to include delivery confirmation next time). Now the bad news is: According to the rep I spoke to on the phone, the packet was rejected due to incorrect filing fee and they sent the notice 4 or 5 days ago, so I should be receiving it pretty soon.

Now comes the baffling part. I went to the uscis.gov website to check to make sure the fees that I submitted with the package were correct. After checking the carbon copies of the checks I submitted, I do not see how I submitted the incorrect fees.

I submitted for the I-485 + Biometrics - $1,070.00
I submitted for the I-130 - $420.00
I submitted for the I-765 - Well, nothing. Since it was filed concurrently with the I-485.

Although I wish I had known sooner, I must say that I am very relieved to know that they received the pkg and that the only thing that was "wrong" were the filing fees. Oh well, I shall see when I receive the rejection notice. In any case, can somebody breathe a sigh of relief with me? Lol.

Don quote thats the only thing wrong check again and make sure before you send it again.

I'm definitely going to go through the whole packet again. They re-arranged everything and stapled forms together and stuff. I have two questions though.
Do I resubmit the same forms?
Do I have to have us get new passport style photos done?

I dont think you have to retake your pics however I would suggest you to check the version of the forms before you send. Also you can always send a clean new package..:p
I'm definitely going to go through the whole packet again. They re-arranged everything and stapled forms together and stuff. I have two questions though.

I had to send my husbands back twice. First we checked the wrong box on the I485, then we made the check amount for $1010. We just remade the check and sent everything back with the green sheet of paper they give you on top--supposedly, that will give it special processing when they get it back. I would also do the G-1125 to get txt message & email of your NOA.

Good Luck!

Greeting folks,
I sent my parents I-130 application in Feb and so far i got the NOA on Feb 24th stating that they got the papers. Since then i havent heard or gotten anything. I tried using the "Check my status" on the Citizenship site and it shows nada. My question is how long does it take for the approval to process? Thanks

@JohnZ07,

My mom filled out a I130 for her sister back in 2005 and recieved a NOA like 10 days after but she is still waiting for her priority dates to come up. I think now they are working on 2001 filers,depensinf what category they are...It could be awhile:(

And still no NOA for me as of today:( I hope this doesn't happen, AGAIN..

@JohnZ07,

My mom filled out a I130 for her sister back in 2005 and recieved a NOA like 10 days after but she is still waiting for her priority dates to come up. I think now they are working on 2001 filers,depensinf what category they are...It could be awhile:(

And still no NOA for me as of today:( I hope this doesn't happen, AGAIN..

It was for my parents...i thought parents was faster process

can some one help me at all

my wife is a usc and she filled it for me 5 months back i 130 and on april 7th they have transfered it to NBC for furthur processing. can any one tell me what it means and also how long will it take before the approval..

Thanks

mesam,

need to know what is your ASC/DO to further answer that dear...

i just called the FBI field office to check on the status of my biometrics and was told it was recieved and sent back to USCIS the same day i did my walk in Biometrics. guess this is the where the waiting game gets longest. keeping fingers crossed.

@sexybaby..how do I get the number to call teh FBI field office..is this the office where the biometrics were done? If it is I don't see a number for them. I would love to hear what they would tell me.

Hi all,

So I guess I am not the only one who is nervous about no news from USCIS.
It takes foreverrrrrrrr :( I am planning to go abroad in the beginning of June :(((
I hope you are all more patient than I ;/
Good luck to us all

ASC Washington, DC
DO: Alexandria, VA
03/03 Applications I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765 send to Chicago
03/10 Email notification of received applications stated that they received all documentation on march 6
03/10 checks cashed
03/17 NOA1 for all 4 forms
03/18 Status online for all 4 notifications initial review
03/25 Appointment notice for biometrics received in the mail (scheduled for 04/18)
04/07 Awesome walk in biometrics done. Alexandria, VA

field office for wife is dallas texas, CSC and i am in a different country

I tried to read your previous posts but can not do that immediately, lemme go through everything you have posted about your case so far so I can try and help or get someone else to answer your questions.

@Andypaul

The Dallas ASC did a fine job after all the waiting :D I got my EAD within 10 days of the biometrics appt.

Now the wait for the IL, will keep you posted on how that goes.

All the best for your processing pal!

Hi Anet, I need to go abroad on June 5th too. I made an infopass appt. and went to spoke to an officer at my local field office. They said that after receiving the biometrics appt. notice, you can call USCIS and ask them to expedite your I-131. They may or may not do it since apparently they are introducing a new system on May 1st for expedited apps. The other option is your local field office can do if its an emergency. Has anyone done this before? Thanks.

It has been 32 days since I mailed all the forms and got no notice. I called USCIS today and was told to wait for two more weeks. I sent them an email and told them some information about the package sent to them, such as names and USPS mail tracking number.

@sexybaby..how do I get the number to call teh FBI field office..is this the office where the biometrics were done? If it is I don't see a number for them. I would love to hear what they would tell me.

hi kacy1, i do not have the # on me at the moment, but i promise to send it to u once i get to the office tommorow. i hope they send our IL soon though.

@Andypaul

The Dallas ASC did a fine job after all the waiting :D I got my EAD within 10 days of the biometrics appt.

Now the wait for the IL, will keep you posted on how that goes.

All the best for your processing pal!

thnks Noella n congrats on ur EAD. they did tht same to my fren too he also got his EAD card within a week of biometrics.. hope it goes for me too...do ya how can we change field office coz i may have to move in arizona where my spouse work..

congrats n good lck for others...

GOOD LUCK to EVERYONE that has interviews this week!! Can't wait to hear how they went!

Guys, can you rub some of your luck off on me....still no news yet...getting anxious,yet again..(sigh)

Mara