March 2006 bulletin is out (finally)

No big surprise. The India EB2 and 3 are the winners in March just like the Chinese EB2 in February.

Nice to see some movement. Really want EB3 to continue movement beyond April'01 soon..just like EB2. Know its wishful thinking..but hey...will try to remain an optimist! :)

so how long can you get approval notice after your name check is cleared and PD becomes current?

Way to go. For the other countries and 3rd, it moved a whole week!
Oh! Last month to February, it moved one week also, Apr-15 to Apr-22.
Let me do a rough calculation. In this pace, this will ketchup my PD of Jan-03 in 22 months x 4 = 88 months / 12 = 7.333333333333 years
(Visa bulletin 1 week = my 1 month).

I have a great deal of time to get old, no worry!!!

Visa dates movement

My priority date is October 2003. GC was filed in EB2. In last month, the EB2 dates moved about 4 months. I think its just good to see that the dates are moving and some day we will get a chance to file for our I-485.

I wanted to ask you guys that is there something we can do while waiting for the dates to move. Anything like preparing for medical test (taking doctors appointment) or something or we need to wait till visa dates moves to your priority date.

prashantsh said:
I wanted to ask you guys that is there something we can do while waiting for the dates to move. Anything like preparing for medical test (taking doctors appointment) or something or we need to wait till visa dates moves to your priority date.

Are you crazy? medical test? doctor's appt? you can get medical done for I-485 in 2 days with doctor's reports. do you know that your medical wouldn't be valid if it's older than a year?

I asked the question just because I don't know and you don't need to be disrespectful while answering someones question.

prashantsh said:
My priority date is October 2003. GC was filed in EB2. In last month, the EB2 dates moved about 4 months. I think its just good to see that the dates are moving and some day we will get a chance to file for our I-485.

You can start looking a for a suit for your interview if you are called for one.
Just Playing with you :) Take it easy yaar and enjoy the wait like I have been 4 EADS 4 advance Paroles and lots of $$$s spent on them later.:)

Just be alart

prashantsh, your concerns are valid. And thank you for reminding me that while I whine about my visa bulletine board isn't moaving for me, I am still considered very lucky comparing to the fellas who weren't able to apply for I-485 due to retro.

Well, up until last November, my previous company's lawyer took care of everything. I didn't have to worry about what will come next and ofcourse no $$ to spent. But since I no longer with them, I am on my own. So I also worried about so many things, until I found about this forum. You can say in a few months I have educated myself everything I need to know and worry about to drag this forward on by myself.

There will be a bunch of application you'll have to fillup when applying I-485. What you have to worry about is to fillup everything accurately. And the medical, as someone said, will be pretty fast. Nothing much to do at this point, but keep all the paper works straight & safe.

Goodluck.

March 2006

Employment-Based

CHINA INDIA MEXICO PHILIP-PINES
1st 01JUL03 01JUL04 C C
2nd 01JUL02 01JAN02 C C
3rd 01MAY01 01JAN01 22MAR01 01MAY01

sillious_mk said:
Way to go. For the other countries and 3rd, it moved a whole week!
Oh! Last month to February, it moved one week also, Apr-15 to Apr-22.
Let me do a rough calculation. In this pace, this will ketchup my PD of Jan-03 in 22 months x 4 = 88 months / 12 = 7.333333333333 years
(Visa bulletin 1 week = my 1 month).

I have a great deal of time to get old, no worry!!!
A good calculation. You may not want to see/check the VB until 7 years passed.

Last edited by a moderator: