March 2004 Case

Saint74

Any others in the same boat?

140/485 Applied on March 05 2004

The reply from USCIS on the enquiry about my 140 (Dated Feb 07 2005)said "FBI Name Check Pending"

The Reply on my I-485 was (Dated Feb 07 2005) said "This case is under detailed review"

I just got a letter asking me to appear for Biometrics on May 03.

Does anybody know what is going on or what I can do to push it along?

Thank you.

I'm in the exact same boat. Read my previous posts. I have no idea what we can do to speed this up.

My wife for biometric fingerprinting notice the 3 days after my I-140 was approved.
So I think they are sending these notices for those cases for which they will be able to approve in the near future. That's my optimistic view :)

Saint74 said:
Any others in the same boat?

140/485 Applied on March 05 2004

The reply from USCIS on the enquiry about my 140 (Dated Feb 07 2005)said "FBI Name Check Pending"

The Reply on my I-485 was (Dated Feb 07 2005) said "This case is under detailed review"

I just got a letter asking me to appear for Biometrics on May 03.

Does anybody know what is going on or what I can do to push it along?

Thank you.

Have you got this status by calling emergency number or your laywer enquire about it ? OR did you call 800 number for status update ...

I called 800 number and they took my information and after 11/2 months got written letter from CSC saying 'waiting for additional security checks' and can not predict timing ...My I-140 is approved, 485 is pending

youdeservGC said:
Have you got this status by calling emergency number or your laywer enquire about it ? OR did you call 800 number for status update ...

I called 800 number and they took my information and after 11/2 months got written letter from CSC saying 'waiting for additional security checks' and can not predict timing ...My I-140 is approved, 485 is pending

youdeserverGC,
Did you get biometric fingerprint notice yet after I-140 approval?
I haven't got yet. My wife has got. This tells me my case might also be stuck in additional security check.

i got biometric notice, 140 and 485 stuck in name check... I don't think the notice has anything to do with possibility of approval; just routine.

microdev1 said:
youdeserverGC,
Did you get biometric fingerprint notice yet after I-140 approval?
I haven't got yet. My wife has got. This tells me my case might also be stuck in additional security check.

Not yet, it is more than 45 days I filed renewals for EAD and AP. But one of collegues daughter got FP notice (same case as mine) because her was not done before.

Looks like we will have to wait for couple of weeks.

mesbah said:
i got biometric notice, 140 and 485 stuck in name check... I don't think the notice has anything to do with possibility of approval; just routine.

Mesbah,

how do you know it is stuck in 'name check' ?

Got My Biometrics taken today. A lot of fingerprints, digital signature and a digital photograph.

Inquired if my wife can give her biometrics ahead of time, based on what I read on some other posts. But, they refused saying that she has to have her own appointment letter issued from USCIS.

Case details : 140/485 applied march 25 ( concurrent, sub labor , EB3)
Got married in september and applied 485 for Spouse in Dec.
Applied for EAD renewal March 15 and got Biomentrics notice for 485.

RFE on 140. on Dec 22 (ability to pay from company and W2's from 2003). RFE received on feb 7th. Last LUD on 140 , 2/10.

Keeping fingers Crossed and good luck to all.

Just now I checked USCIS website and I see that there is an LUD on my 485 after I went for Biometrics this morning. I thought this was required for my EAD renewal application, though the receipt did mention about my 485 application.

140 still stuck after RFE ( ability to pay from company, w2's for 2003, 2004 for self) reply on Feb 7.

Last LUD on my 485 was 12/10/04. I guess this was when I applied my wife's 485.

Keeping fingers crossed and good luck to all.

Its march 25, 2004. concurrent, EB3, sub labor for self.
Included wife's application in Dec.2004.

Hi cv123,

What is the online status message showing on your I-140. Does it have any time period?

gc4now

Its the Same old online status message for both 485 and 140.
There was only a LUD on my 485 as of 3/30 after I went for my Biometrics. I guess there is no need for me to get too excited. I have not done any enquiries on my 140 So far. Just wanted to wait till they start DEC applications, as my wife's 485 was applied during that time frame.

Will keep every one posted and good luck to all.

Online message for 140:
"On February 7, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 270 and 300 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. '

Online message for 485:
"On May 27, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

I just checked the website now.
There is one one more LUD on my 485 with 3/31/05 date. No online message chane though.

Keeping fingers Crossed. Good Luck to all.