March 2003 485 Still Pending - Any one in same status ?

tsaranraj

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I filed my 485 EB2 on March' 20 2003 with VSC and receipt date is Mar' 30 2003. My 485 is still pending. I recently made a status enquiry and got a reply saying "Application is deplayed because pending security checks. Lack of Many Power...blah..blah..blah".

Any one in similar scenario. Is this because of pending FBI Name check ? Any idea on how to expedite the process.

tsaranraj said:
Hi All,

I filed my 485 EB2 on March' 20 2003 with VSC and receipt date is Mar' 30 2003. My 485 is still pending. I recently made a status enquiry and got a reply saying "Application is deplayed because pending security checks. Lack of Many Power...blah..blah..blah".

Any one in similar scenario. Is this because of pending FBI Name check ? Any idea on how to expedite the process.

i filled my i485 with 765 and 131 together on 7 march 2003 rd 7 apr 2003.
i recived the same reply on my enquiry. i will be pleased to know from any of you what is going on.quote ranhaque

Waiting starting from March 26, 2003 (RD). ND: April 2, 2003. EB1-OR.

Did two status inquiries with VSC.
First reply was in December 2004 - "currently in review stage",
next reply was in March 2005 - "delayed ... lack of manpower ... security checks"

But I called VSC in January 2005 before second status inquiry and was told that all security checks were completed and file is in adjudication area. I am trying to get a confirmation from FBI regarding my name check now in order to submit expedite request to VSC.

When I called the USCIS customer service, they just told me the same story as my status enquiry message. They were not able to confirm if my security name check is still pending. But I have also initiated a request with FBI to verify about my name check results.

If your name check is completed, I guess you should expedite the process in VSC...?

Getting a confirmation from FBI might itself be a time consuming process. When called earlier, they told me that they were after December requests.
:mad: :confused:

july 2003 case

Folks:

What is the procedure for making name check request to FBI ? Also please let me know how to make an expedite request at VSC. My july 2003 EB2 485 case is still pending.

Thanks!

Rakesh

Any one in Jan/Feb/March/April/May 2003 got 485 approved recently ?

Still waiting....no clear response from uscis or fbi !

July 2003 EB2 case still pending

Folks:

Any cases still pending around July 2003? How are you people following things up? Seems like expedite request in normal scenario is out of question(?) On what basis did you do expedite request?

Thanks!

485 RD in june 2003

My I-140 (NIW)RD was Feb 2003
My RD of my I-485 was June, 2003

My I-140 was approved in July, 2005 after almost 2.5 years.

I have not heard anything about my I-485 yet.
Now VCS is processing AUg. 2004 I-485.

Anyone is similar situation?

Thanks