March 2002 RD

sylvania

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Anyone left without receiving RFE or any other status for March 2002 filers.

My LIN online status shows same as day 1 (Received application, will take 600 days....), not even finger print status, since almost 23 months.

I am running on 2nd EAD, AP. May get 2nd FP this month.

I am worried, because i see either approvals or atleast RFEs with my RDs on this site.

Any body is there like me(without even RFEs), pleasse post.

Thanks,
Krishna

RD:03/05/2002
ND:03/25/2002
EB2, India

You Are Not Alone

My RD is 3/18/02 and as yet, I have recieved nada.

Based on my analysis of Rupnet, it looks to be that CIS has not touched 2/3 of Feb/March 02 cases. From what I can see since Christmas they have been working old RFE cases and have not been doing much with untouched cases. I do not know when they will get back to us, I just hope soon.

I'm on the same at boat as you r. My Rd is 3/25, gone through 2 rounds of FP, 3 EAD and my online message says the same as it was saying 2 years ago

RD 3/25/2002
ND 4/2/2002
EB2

guys, i'm in the same boat as well....

No ref's, got 2nd FP done recently and same on-line message....

questions i have is, does it mean the case is assigned to an officer if the 2nd FP notice is sent, or is it system generated??

my guess is its been assigned!

RD : 02/02
ND : 02/02

No RFE

Long journey same boat and.

No RFE, 2nd FP done in 11/03, online message did not change since 1st FP notice sent.

No idea if case is being assigned to an officer.

Rd: Jan02
Nd: Jan02

GCwrestler99, I don't think our cases have been assigned, although I wish that's the case. I'm happy to see NSC is approving RFE'd cases rather than generating new RFEs for the filers after us (May 2002 beyond).
-----------------------
RD:02/02
ND:03/02
2nd FP: 11/03

j54231, it seems to me that generating 2FP is the 1st step when a case is ready for processing, if the FP's are expired....

i think this enables the officers and the system to go on to the next steps like, checking background, issuing Ref's, approvals and god knows what else they do, when they are ready to move on to other cases

this is what makes me think that cases which got 2nd FP issued are next in line... obversely they might have priorities set on the cases which are already touched or cases in later stage.

I'm in the same boat

My RD/ND are Feb 15/Mar 6 2002. 2nd FP Jan 6, 2004. I met with my attorney last week and he told me that the 2nd FP is an indication that processing is starting on the case as they don't have an auto system to generate those FP notices, but when an officer starts looking into the case and finds out that FPs have expired, he would issue a new one. It was good to hear that, only thing is that I see people on this board who had 2nd FP a year or so back.

Guys, it sucks !

Don't want to depress you guys but ...

my RD is 9/13/01 and I have not received any RFE till date. Maybe that is a consolation if you are a March 02 filer.

So keep your chin up and hang in there.

My RD was April 05/2002
ND was April 20/2002
FP 1 was June 5,2002
FP 2 was Dec 22, 2002
No Reference and online message keeps same since day one..
Just cannot understand why some one has the same RD,ND get approved, while we , the unluck ones still waiting

similar case

RD and ND 04/2002. 2 FPs done. no RFE, no nothing. to be fair, i think the 2001 cases should be approved first.

Same here

RD - 2/02
ND - 3/21/02
1st FP - 4/02
2nd FP - 12/03
Online status still same since 1st FP
No REF, no news.

Same case ....

No RFE,
No Approval,
No online message update since 1st FP .

RD:02/27/02