March 2002 cases still wait

TSC_2002

Registered Users (C)
RD/ND of my case is on March 2002. But I do not get even notice of FP yet. I tries fax many requests to TSC but it did not work. I also asked my laywer to send inquiry letter to TSC and AILA. It did not work neither. Who kindly could give some advice? Thanks a lot in advance.

Have you tried to call the service center and raise an inquiry? Have you contacted your Senator/Congressman?

Well, they don't have enough 'resources'. All your tax money is going to Iraq and Haliburton.

I do agree with altET. You should contact congressman immediately and I'm sure you would get something from TSC.

Good luck.

Peter2

they would surely act on yours

contact congress men and fax it to the number available on this web site. someone with your dates I am sure will be attended to

my experience

2 months ago, every coworker of mine received their GC. I did not even have FP. So I sent an email to my company lawyers. one of the lawyers told me that she can not send an inquiry because my case was filed on July 2002. They can do so only after the I-485 processing time move after July 2002. So I sent email to her boss, and copied her boss's boss complaining their immigration service. Eventually she sent out an inquiry anyway. 30 days later, I received my FP notice. I did FP immediately after I received the FP notice and sent a FAX to FBI for name check. My case was transferred to local office after another 30 days. My experience tells me that you can not just wait. you got to do whatever you can and it will help eventually.

RD: July 2002
:cool:

fkus said:
2 months ago, every coworker of mine received their GC. I did not even have FP. So I sent an email to my company lawyers. one of the lawyers told me that she can not send an inquiry because my case was filed on July 2002. They can do so only after the I-485 processing time move after July 2002. So I sent email to her boss, and copied her boss's boss complaining their immigration service. Eventually she sent out an inquiry anyway. 30 days later, I received my FP notice. I did FP immediately after I received the FP notice and sent a FAX to FBI for name check. My case was transferred to local office after another 30 days. My experience tells me that you can not just wait. you got to do whatever you can and it will help eventually.

RD: July 2002
:cool:
fkus,
Did all of that complaining get you approved, or are you still waiting at the local office?

Feb 2002 filer is waiting for approval.

I got FP in Aug 2004, waitng for approval. I contacted senator, got reply says "Backgroud is not ready". I am not sure it's "Name Check" or what.

03/22/02 still waiting

RD/ND: 03/22/02
FP: 04/01/03
RFE regarding SR ack. by TSC on 08/11/04
Still wainting almost 3 months now

Send fax to TSC, letter to Senetor and Representative but no luck yet.

Filed AP on 12/03/03 and still waiting, tomorrow it will be exatly 11 months since i filed for my AP, still some where in Texas.

Last edited by a moderator:
TSC_2002 said:
RD/ND of my case is on March 2002. But I do not get even notice of FP yet. I tries fax many requests to TSC but it did not work. I also asked my laywer to send inquiry letter to TSC and AILA. It did not work neither. Who kindly could give some advice? Thanks a lot in advance.

Dear TSC 2002,
Ask your attorney to exactly specify you did not get the finger print and need one. My Attorney did specify exactly and i got one 20 days after.

curiousGeorge said:
fkus,
Did all of that complaining get you approved, or are you still waiting at the local office?

I am still waiting for interview date from local office.

I do not contact congressman yet. Every time, I asked my lawyer to do something, his assistant replied they have done after a couple of days. But I do not sure whether or not they actually did. Thanks. Guys.