March 2002 Case Approved!!!

SaiKripa

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

I just received an email from USCIS, that my case has been approved on the 22nd. Incidentally my AP has been approved at the same time. I wish to thank all of you in this forum. You have been of great help to me, even though I was a silent member for a long time.

Here are my details:

EB3
ND 3/6/02
FP 4/3/03 (called TSC and requested AP)
3 EADs
3 APs
AD 5/22/04
No dependents, no change of address, same employer for more than 6 years, no RFE

I have to go for stamping in Houston after I receive the notice in mail. Thank you again, guys. God is great!

Congratulations!

such a great news in the first day of the week. Congrats! please keep us posted for your pp stamping in houston office. enjoy your freedom lucky guy!

Congratulations!!! My ND is 4/12/02, I also have my 3rd AP pending with ND 2/17/04. What is your ND for APs? Maybe I will get my 485 and AP approved on the same day too.

Stamping requirements

Has anyone been to the Houston office for stamping? If you have, can you please let me know what documents to take, other than the EADs, APs and the passport? Thanks in advance.

SaiKripa

AP date

Hi Safari_TSC,

I think my AP triggered I485 approval. The ND for AP was 2/19/2004. I noticed that they touched my AP request on 5/18 and both AP and I485 were approved on the 22nd. So, that might have triggered it.

saikripa!

Congratulations!

What is point in approving AP? they just can approve 485 and leave AP. Anyway after approving 485 AP is no longer valid.

SaiKripa said:
Has anyone been to the Houston office for stamping? If you have, can you please let me know what documents to take, other than the EADs, APs and the passport? Thanks in advance.

SaiKripa
SaiKripa,
I think besides EADs/APs and passport, one of the most important thing is 2 Adit style photos. Below is a post from Gkhan, it is pretty complete.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello:

I had passport stamping experience last week in louisville, KY. The process should not be different at other offices. The procedure is standard.

You take the following:

1. Approval Notice (I took the courtesy copy and its OK. I made a copy of that because they take it from you. The official copy sent to lawyer is in my possession now and I have kept it with me for my records. The INS official will confirm the approval status on the computer so don't worry)

2. 2 ADIT style photos-same as used for EAD's

3. I-94 cards (same as arrival/departure record)

4. Passport (valid for at least 6 months)

5. Previous EAD/travel documents (They did not ask for it so I did not offer it-you may take it but as it is not listed on the approval notice, so I think no need to offer it unless they ask for it).

6. Recent paystubs or letter of employment (I took the paystubs but was not asked for it)

Of the above mentionaed 6 documents, documents 1-4 are required. Documents 5-6 are optional but you may want to take it in case asked for it.

Don't worry, its a smooth process now. The courtesy copy is more than enough. Congratulations.

Gkhan.