March 2001 ND : Any FP calls?

srinivinod

Registered Users (C)
Folks

This is making me nervous. My ND is March 15 and I still have not received FP notice. I do see people posting that Aug ND have received calls. WHats happening. Any one in similar situation? Where do we contact to find out the FP status?

No FP. RD: 03/09/01; ND 03/19/01; No Panic.

I do not feel panic for the FP since there are many people who are in the same boat as us. Yes, I did see many June ND people got their FP. That is exactly the way TSC is handling cases - RANDOMLY!

Qixin Zuo

No Title

I have Jan 01 ND, no FP notice....
Dont worry, with the F********* TSC, thats the way...it sucks man....

No Title

This is third or fourth me too message that I am posting. Still no sight of FP, ND 01/16/2001

Not yet.

Our company\'s lawyer said that I should expect it soon. However, he is not willing to check with INS before 365 days. And, I am not allowed to contact INS according to our company\'s policy.

No Title

My notice date is 11/23/01 But I got my fingerprint notice. I just mailed my I485 out by the end of September.

Lisa1...There is no restriction on you getting the status from INS

Never heard of such rules. Anyway please post it when you do recieve the FP call. I am still on the same boat. No signs of FP since march 2001. besides I never had the luck to speak to an agent in INS...Always busy line in TSC..sucks

Thanks

vinod