March 2000 RD/ND EB2 India Got Approved Yesterday

gclooker

Registered Users (C)
I think this might help you guys in estimating your waiting time. I checked my AVM yesterday night and it states that this case is approved on April 24.

Details

RD - March 24 2000
ND - March 28 2000
FP - April 06 2001
EB2 - India
EAC-00-128-XXXXX
NO RFE.

No Title

Congrats, VSC is moving fast. I have a feeling that they might move very quickly from now on.

No Title

congratulations. VSC seems to be working on feb & Mar 2000 cases.
I hope they start looking at April\'2000 Cases by 10th May\'2000.

Thanks for your info.

suresh

No Title

Hello GCLooker,

I have question for you, when you got your finger print notice?
Please reply me asap? I really appreciate youe answer.

Thanks

No Title

I got my finger print notice some time in March and it is shecduled for April 6th. And I gave the finger prints according to the schedule.

No Title

pls confirm EAC number - it looks incorrect
is it eac 00118 or eac 00128 ?
eac 00128 is in April by my calculation (could be wrong)

No Title

His eac # is correct.
My eac# is 00-123-XXXXX and my rd/nd Mar 13/18. I had my FP on Apr 10th and waiting. No RFE yet>

No Title

Congrats !! Way to go VSC !! - I think one reason why this case was approved so quickly is because the finger printing was done only recently - And when the officer received the FP from FBI and found the case current - just approved it. For others who have done their FP way back in 2000 would have to wait until the officer sequentially processes March\' 00 cases - Hmm.. Just a guess !!

No Title

Hi SK141 did you check the AVM yesterday. Mine is approved yesterday only and I cheked the message yesterday night and found that the case is approved.

No Title

My EAC# is 00-128-5****. but my Nd is Mar-24. Is it possible
that this number kept on repeeting till MAR-28th? I came to know
this no[00-128] get incremented by on the next day.

Any comments?