March 140 Approvals track here..

Reconfirmation letter not required for my case.....

Guys,

I spoke to the NVC operator and she said it is not required for me to submit reconfirmation letter as my case is already considered for CP at Chennai, India.

Anyway, watchTSC, thanks for the format you posted.

Reaffirmationrequired for my case as well

WatchTSC, I just spoke with the NVC operator and he mentioned that they\'ve sent \'An Information Sheet for the Verification of CP Application\' to my attorney\'s office. I asked him why this was being done - he said that INS has been erroneously sending them cases and this was needed for the new cases. I asked him about faxing in a letter. He said that they DO need the information sheet (which is just a couple of check boxes) - just a letter will not do. Also, the information sheet has to be mailed back (not faxed back!) More nonsense. Hopefully, this will not cause much more delay.

No Title

Is there any criteria for sending this out ? Like watch TSC mentioned, does it have to do with when you filed your 140 ? What was your 140 RD anyway ?

Rose is it ok to start a new thread ......

Rose, This thread has grown very large - thanks to all participants. Do you consider starting a new one with the appropriate title please.

thanks
hydi.

yes, you are right hydi, this tread is grown big let us start new tread as

140 --> NVC --> St.Louis --> NVC --> Consulate Tracker...

Guys, please show same support & post your details in this new thread.

Thanks

WhiteRose.

gcseeker02, just I want to keep generalised title..

so, I am keeping as 140 -->......

Any more suggestions, most welcome. I will create new thread today night.

Thanks

Hi, everyone, I have created new tracker as

140 --> NVC --> St.Louis --> NVC --> Consulate Tracker...
Please post all your details and issues here. Please show same support and exchange each other information.

Shanks, I am creating thread as above, please no hard feelings, you are very good contributor for this entire portal with your suggestions, continue you cooperation.

Thanks
WhiteRose