March 140 Approvals track here..

none!

A look at the Cptracker.com gives a very bleak picture. No NSC I-140 AD after 1/30 has been "received" at NVC. It is difficult to understand what is happening. TSC seems to be the only one not much affected by this new problem.

No Title

not too many people post at cptracker.com Many people come there only *after* they get a NVC case #. Which has always been about 44 weeks out from 140 AD\'s. VSC\'s last rd at NVC was Feb 24 (140 AD 2/24 NVC RD 3/6/2002 ) After that there is just one guy with AD of 3/6 whose case *should* have been received and then two more people with AD\'s of 3/14 and 3/19 (me!!) whose cases wouldn\'t ordanarily be at the NVC... yet.

And NVC has the tendency to work in bulk.. They sometimes dont work for a couple of weeks and then rapidly clear up the backlog. Like for ex., they created a lot of P3\'s for people who had been held up due to policy changes, then 4 weeks after a lot of P3\'s reached them, they reviewed them in bulk.

This maybe a little wishful thinking on my part :) But for now, I dont think the NVC will go the TSC way.

Has anyone?

Has anyone got Packet 3 or confirmed with NVC that the case has been received at NVC? If so, please post the details.

Thanks!

My approval is reached NVC..

called NVC and spke to IIO, according to him my 140 approval is reached NVC on 25th March but case number is not yet created. He told it will take 4-6 weeks to create case and send PKT3 to my lawyer.

congrats WhiteRose!

That is real good news. Please update Cptracker.com. You are probably the first NVC RD from NSC since 1/30! I am a week behind you and hope things flow smoothly from now on.
Ben

I140 got approved on 03/11/2002,Waiting for NVC case #

This is a very good place to exchange info.I am new to this forum.Will post details as and when developments take place.

Thanks brb & Moulin..

brb, I posted my info now in cptracker.com, I think NVC is clearing its front log. Hope your approval will reach NVC by this weekend or early next week.

any sucess getting PCC from Houson CGI Indian embassay...???

i-140 appd on Feb26
pakcet3 -> waiting
CP @ chennai
EB2 category

applied PCC at CGI Houston, did anybody get any response from Houston embassay...

do we need to collect any other doc\'s other than
a) birth certi, marriage certi, & pcc

Pay stubs for CP Interview

Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding Pay stubs for CP Interview. My company does not issue hard copies of pay stubs. We have to print the pay stubs off the web application.

Q Can I use the pay stubs printed from the web application for CP interview?

Your time will be appreciated.

Thanks

localmadras, I applied for PCC houston on 3/6

haven\'t received any info from Houston. I will call next week to find details.
For remaining Docs see list by srifix or see in following link
desert_boy "NVC->St Louis->NVC->Consulate Part 2" 3/21/02 11:06am

watchTSC, reg. case receipt date

Did you check the NVC Voice message or did you talk to officer at NVC?. Also, did they updated info about your case on 3/22 or later?

Thanks

Reshak, GCLucky

I talked to the operator. She told me that they received on 3/22. It will take 6-8 weeks to send pkt.3.

As Imm999 has pointed out that sometimes even if the case is created its not in there AVM. I forgot to ask whether the case is created or not. May be I will ask on Monday.

My application reached NVC .....

All, My 140 has reached NVC on March 25th. I called NVC today spoke to a person. Officer at NVC is extra nice. She went to the extend of explaining how long it will take to create my case # etc.,. She told me officially it will take 4 to 6 weeks, but likely it will be done in another 2 to 3 weeks.
Just thought keep you all posted.

thx
hydi ....

consolidated list .....

Friends, I have consolidated the list in this discussion for our easy and ready perusal. I shall periodically update this list. I encourage to post all the folks their details here to help each other track what is coming up the pike. Please holler if I missed someone.

thx
hydi.

----------------------------------------------------------------
name-- S.C. 140AD cat. PCC NVC Rcvd.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
localMadras--dk-- 02/26-- EB2--Houston
watchTSC TSC 02/27 EB2 3/22
White Rose NSC 03/04 EB3 03/04(houston) 03/25
ppm TSC 03/05 EB2
defjam TSC 03/09 D/K
gcOgc 03/11 Eb2R 03/19(houston)
pujpran 03/11 D/K
hydi TSC 03/11 EB2R 3/25
brb NSC 03/14 EB2 03/08 (Chicago)
tingc 03/14 D/K
Moulin Rouge VSC 03/20 EB3
--------------------------------------------------------------------
*S.C = Service Center.
*D/K = Don\'t know.

hydi/watchTSC/WhiteRose

My attorney has not given me I-140 Receipt number, and I don\'t expect to get it off her either till she files my packet 3 and gives me a copy of the submission. Is it possible for me to find out from NVC(by giving just my name) if my I-140 AD notice has reached them or not? My I-140 AD was a week after WhiteRose, and based on her NVC RD, I expect my NVC RD to be some time next week.
thanks,