March 07 EB1-EA at NSC

kinch

Registered Users (C)
RD March 07 I-140 EB1-EA at NSC

The processing dates have beyond my RD for 3 months now. I havent heard anything yet! Now the current processing date is more than 40 days beyond my RD.
Anybody in the same situation? I havent heard at all since 3/07 ...no RFE ..does it mean anything? Should I request an inquiry?

Thanks.

Yes, call them, get a service request. Search the forum for SR (service request).

What is a service request? Of course, the name suggests. But can a service request be placed?

Will they send a letter confirming that they accepted the service request? How to place such a request?

Is it the usual phone calls we make.

One thing i see is that if there is a good officer to pick up the phone then you will see the LUD change. It happened to me.

Does anybody have Interlinking request?

Hi,
I filed in March 2007. got LUD in March 2008. two weeks back there was a hard LUD and got a RFE.

-sen75

RD March 07 I-140 EB1-EA at NSC

The processing dates have beyond my RD for 3 months now. I havent heard anything yet! Now the current processing date is more than 40 days beyond my RD.
Anybody in the same situation? I havent heard at all since 3/07 ...no RFE ..does it mean anything? Should I request an inquiry?

Thanks.