March '04 I-140 approved, but...

gjam

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

My I-140 got approved on 12/01, but there was no change in I-485 LUDs. Is this normal? I thought they are going to be concurrently adjudicated.

FYI -
I-140/485 - RD 3/15/04
I-140: AD:12/01/04
FP - 07/01/04
AP(spouse) - RD:9/15/04; AD:12/01/04
EAD (self) - RD 9/16/04; AD-??

Thanks

Congrats on Getting Approved. For some cases they are adjudicating. Did you had your FP done. When they are approving your 140 may be your I-485 file may not be Ready, so They have not done. If its ready then you might see with in few days.

plastic_card said:
Congrats on Getting Approved. For some cases they are adjudicating. Did you had your FP done. When they are approving your 140 may be your I-485 file may not be Ready, so They have not done. If its ready then you might see with in few days.

Yes our FP was done on 7/01 and the LUD changed to "process resumed" on 7/03

Thanks.

gjam, what is your priority date i.e. when did you file for labor cert? Was it labor sub or or direct labor? Your case and my case are virtually identical except for RD. Mine is 03/01/04 and I just applied for EAD, AP couple of weeks ago.

bigbadwolf said:
gjam, what is your priority date i.e. when did you file for labor cert? Was it labor sub or or direct labor? Your case and my case are virtually identical except for RD. Mine is 03/01/04 and I just applied for EAD, AP couple of weeks ago.

bigbadwolf,

I think mine was direct labor (I am not sure what sub labor is) and it was filed in early 2003.
Hope that helps.
In addition, the LUD changed on the 131 again today (though it was approved on the 1st). However no LUD changes on the 485s.

Thanks