March 04 EB3 Approved!

mesbah

Registered Users (C)
Just got an email today. My case was approved on the 13th. This is amazing. Such a long wait. It took exactly 416 days since the RD. No RFEs. I guess it's a great sign.

Off to the 485 thread. Good luck to all the remaining 140s that have been waiting long.. I guess USCIS is cleaning up old cases.

Mesbah,

Heartly congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!

You deserve it!!

I was wondering what triggered it? Was you 140 stuck for the missing original ETA-750?

Good luck with I485

Congratulations.

Since my I140 RD is 3/31/04, in a few days I should be breaking your record :)
I haven't got any RFE either, only one LUD on 3/16/05 possibly due to inquiry.

nsi.

Thank you all. I'm not sure what triggered it. It wasn't missing anything. The original ETA was used. I did numerous inquiries through the 800 number, the emergency number, fax (through lawyer). I applied for EAD and AP renewal. Not sure if that made them look at my file again? Who knows.

nsi,

I hope you hear good news too!

whereismycase,

Are they going to get your missing ETA from DOL? How long does that take? Good luck man!

Congrats mesbah,

Now you would not say that you had the worst luck.

Best of luck for your 485.

mesbah said:
Just got an email today. My case was approved on the 13th. This is amazing. Such a long wait. It took exactly 416 days since the RD. No RFEs. I guess it's a great sign.

Off to the 485 thread. Good luck to all the remaining 140s that have been waiting long.. I guess USCIS is cleaning up old cases.

It is a long time...never the less, if U see no response to your queries v/s approval...it is good to get approval than response. The delay and pain that we suffer is huge but the word "Approval" works like balm on it. :)

mesbah said:
GC_GoneCase,

Thanks. Well, 416 days for I-140 these days is pretty bad, don't you think? :)

my I-140 FILE date march'04

RFE sent to INS on feb'05

still no reply .

RFE was for employer's tax information. mine is EB2 category.

Any idea what is going on.