March 02 NOTHING

hoping4miracle

Registered Users (C)
Hey y'all!!
Still nothing March 12/2002.
No FP-ever
I've faxed, called, contacted senators, congressmen, lobbyists and nothing....
Actually the latest is that I have to wait until the dates move to April 12, 2002 for them to put an inquiry or something....
I feel like this is endless. :(

Understand the effort u did.

Here you can try few more thing.

Do not contact yourself to TSC. use attorney. all communicaiton should be in pro-english law style not personaly....... humbly request.

send your copy of mail to all Congressman and all senator........ you would see what happen.

share with us exact words of
Your Local cong/senator office response ????

Good Luck

hoping4miracle, as per my knowledge it is 30 days after the published date which should be beyond your filing date i.e. if April 1 is published on say Sep 17, then ideally you should call them on Oct 17 whether the dates reach April 12 or not. Call up the 800 number and ask them to issue an inquiry. Thats wht we did when my husnabd's EAD was pending and the dates had crossed hios filing date.
Infact do send the fax for the FP explicitly stating that your filing date is earlier than the processing dates published and you have not recd. FP. Keep sending this fax everyday if you have to till you hear from them or atleast till Oct 17 and then call the 800 number. Your inquiry should be answered by them, we got a letter stating that the EAD was being processed. Do involve your lawyer if he is good and does not keep charging you, else do every effort from your side. Don't give up, you are very near the end of the horrendous journey.Wish you best of luck.

Don't worry I m also in the same boat

I-485:
RD: 03/21/02
FP: 04/01/03
RFE Issued by officer 374 regarding special registration 07/18/04
RFE Acknowledged by TSC: 08/11/04
AD: God knows when????????? Still waiting

But here is the weird thing:
Applied for AP on 03/12/04, it transferred to Atlanta local office on June 18, 2004 and again transferred to TSC on September 7, 2004. Its still not approved.

Also they issued me same RFE (regarding special registration) which i do not require about a 6 months ago regarding my EAD which was responded in timely manner. Don't they have some kind of database to see what did they send earlier to save their and our time?

Another thing you can try in the meantime is to visit your local ASC to see if they will fingerprint you based on the fact that the published processing time has passed your ND. Someone in this forum had reported having done that -- it could be that all ASCs are not cooperative in this regard, but I imagine at this point you'd be willing to give this a try. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. In any case, your Congressman/Senator will have no excuse not to help you once the published date passes April 12.

hoping4miracle said:
Hey y'all!!
Still nothing March 12/2002.
No FP-ever
I've faxed, called, contacted senators, congressmen, lobbyists and nothing....
Actually the latest is that I have to wait until the dates move to April 12, 2002 for them to put an inquiry or something....
I feel like this is endless. :(