MARCH-02-2007 VSC-->TSC Xfered cases Unapproved Cases !!! Please report Here

seems jacklantern is right

if there was at least one response to an 485rfe in vermont then it could be possible most transfer cases were preadjudicated, seems there are none reported in this thread and none that we know of so be prepared for a looooong wait

good luck to everyone and keep looking for that needle in the haystack that might offer a glimmer of optimism, until then I'M off getting on with my life and prayers

godblessusall,amen

Mine is almost same as yours , but with PD Apr 2004 !!

PD - FEB 2004, EB3/EB2 India
I-140 - Eb3 - AD 12/10/2004
I-485 RD - 23rd DEC 2004
140 - Eb2 - AD 09/10/2006
FP1 - April 2005
Case Xferd to TSC - Mar 7th 2007
LUD ON 12th and 15th March 2007
FP2 - 10th May 2007
No lud after FP2
I-485 AD ????????

Last edited by a moderator:
We already dit that in March, lets do it again, I guess not the last time.
Anyway we have nothing to do besides periodically combine these threads ;)

Here I am

Here are my details!!!!

PD: Eb3 12/2001
I-485 RD: 05/2005
Transfer VSC to TSC 03/15/07

No LUDs after that

thanks kubutek

I have the following

my guess is that your 485 has been reviewed, hence the RFE , so basically you are good to go and being worldwide EB2, looks like you will cruise thru sooner than later.

My hope is like yours most 2002 cases might have been preadjudicated

all the best

Namecheck pending

Called TSC few mins ago and spoke to an IO, she told me that my FP results have been received but name check is pending. She told me that FP notice and name check both requests sent to FBI on same day on April 18th. I did my FP on May 8th and results have been sent back. But name check results are still pending. She advised me to follow up with FBI by sending an email.

Looks like this is never ending process...all these I was waiting for dates to be current..now waiting for results.. !!!

your views please

As my NC is pending, is it ok if I leave my present GC sponsoring employer and join another using my EAD, as of now i really don't know how long it might take for approval?

Please let me know your views.

Thanks

BTW- anybody knows FBI email ID, please reply.

I'm just wondering what is rfe? how do you find out about it?

also, i noticed some people had 2FP as code 1, and some had code 3? why do they do that? does it mean anything (aside from the additional photo and biometrics taken?)

need_green_card As my NC is pending, is it ok if I leave my present GC sponsoring employer and join another using my EAD - Yes you can

FortP I'm just wondering what is rfe? Request For Evidence -More infomation or documents required by USCIS how do you find out about it? - By looking onto the online status or customer portfolio, by attorney of the case.

also, i noticed some people had 2FP as code 1, and some had code 3? why do they do that? Solely USCIS or Immigration Officer Discretion basing review/requirement./COLOR] does it mean anything (aside from the additional photo and biometrics taken?) - USCIS knows better

EB2, India, transferred on 15th march. 2nd FP May2007, PD march 2002, RD July 2005.
NC not cleared as per Infopass 2 weeks ago. Wrote to FL in Mid may no reply. Wrote to FBI for Namecheck through FOIPA, no response.
--Naveen Oshos

EB1OR (World)
I-140&I-485 concurrent
RD 08/25/03
I-140 AD: June 25, 2004
I-485 reply to RFE recieved by USCIS: May 03, 2005
VSC->TSC 03/02/07
LUD: 03/09/07

BTW, since 03/03/07 there were 8 approvals of the cases filed on the same day as mine. Last one was approved on 06/06/07