Mar'04 EB2 I-140 Approved

EB2GCCandidate

Hi,

Wanted to keep the hope alive for many of you... here are the details of my case for which the I-140 was approved yesterday - 2/4/2005

* CSC, EB2, RIR, Actual salary higher than LC wage; Small company - high growth, not yet profitable but getting there fast...
* Original labor. Filed Sep 2001; 1 year in State; 1 year in Fed; Remanded back to State along with many others; Approved Jan 2004
* Filed 140/485/EAD/AP with RD 3/30/2004. Concurrent application. Missed taking advantage of Ohata memo by a couple of days...
* EAD/AP approved sometime in June 2004
* Filed EAD/AP renewal in end Jan 2005; no Receipt Date yet
* 140 approved on 2/4/2005; no RFE. Lawyer had filed W2, Tax returns, Company financials along with application
* 485 pending. 3 LUD so far - 1 for FP; 1 mass update; 1 recent - couple of weeks back

I am sure all of you will get there soon...

With best wishes,

Congrats!

EB2GCCandidate said:
Hi,

Wanted to keep the hope alive for many of you... here are the details of my case for which the I-140 was approved yesterday - 2/4/2005

* CSC, EB2, RIR, Actual salary higher than LC wage; Small company - high growth, not yet profitable but getting there fast...
* Original labor. Filed Sep 2001; 1 year in State; 1 year in Fed; Remanded back to State along with many others; Approved Jan 2004
* Filed 140/485/EAD/AP with RD 3/30/2004. Concurrent application. Missed taking advantage of Ohata memo by a couple of days...
* EAD/AP approved sometime in June 2004
* Filed EAD/AP renewal in end Jan 2005; no Receipt Date yet
* 140 approved on 2/4/2005; no RFE. Lawyer had filed W2, Tax returns, Company financials along with application
* 485 pending. 3 LUD so far - 1 for FP; 1 mass update; 1 recent - couple of weeks back

I am sure all of you will get there soon...

With best wishes,

Congratulations EB2GCCandidate:) You mentioned that you had a 485 LUD couple of weeks back. Was it around Jan 10th? Thanks!

vnra300,

Yes, the last LUD on 485 was on Jan 10th. Don't think that was a mass update but one can never say for sure!

The one previous to that was the mass update on 27th Oct 2004.

Thx,

Hi EB2Gccandidate,

congrats!!!!Mine also for 485 LUD changed at the same date.Is there any update on 140 before approval??Mine is march 26th 2004.Stll no update for 10. Mine also EB RIR case.

Regards
Kabish :confused:

Mass Update?

Hi,

What do you mean by Mass Update? Does it have any impact on the cases like I-140 and I-485? If so please explain. Thanks.

Kabish: No LUD change before 140 approval email from USCIS. The email arrived in my mailbox at 11:00 PM. I had checked my status online via web at 7:00 PM that evening and there was no change in status message till that point in time...

Rthaniks: When I stated "Mass Update", I was referring to a term used on this board before to indicate that many (all?) people had seen a LUD on their case on that particular date. Oct 27th was one such date. Perhaps, 10th Jan was too but then there was atleast one EB2 filer who stated that his case had not been updated on that day - thats why I did not quote that as a "Mass Update". I have absolutely no idea what CSC did or if it had any affect on our cases!

kabish

EB2GCCandidate said:
Kabish: No LUD change before 140 approval email from USCIS. The email arrived in my mailbox at 11:00 PM. I had checked my status online via web at 7:00 PM that evening and there was no change in status message till that point in time...

Rthaniks: When I stated "Mass Update", I was referring to a term used on this board before to indicate that many (all?) people had seen a LUD on their case on that particular date. Oct 27th was one such date. Perhaps, 10th Jan was too but then there was atleast one EB2 filer who stated that his case had not been updated on that day - thats why I did not quote that as a "Mass Update". I have absolutely no idea what CSC did or if it had any affect on our cases!

kabish, yours might be the next one in line for approval. Be on the lookout and keep us posted of any happenings from your side. Good luck!

EB2GCCandidate,

Congrats and thanks! This does keep some hope alive. I'm really starting to give up and expect bad things.. I haven't had any LUDs since 10/24 on my 485, nothing yet on my 140.

Good Luck on your 485.

EB2GCCandidate,
I guess they still give priority to concurrent filers. Even though I got no LUD for my I140 since 3/29/04, which was my ND and RD was 3/26, I consider this a good sign for all EB2 filers. Just for Info I too had LUD on 1/10/04 for my 485 (RD May 19, EB2)..

Hi Lingeron,

For u LUD change for 4865 on 01/10/05 or 04

still remembering 2004 huh!!!!

:)

Regards
Kabish

Kabish,

Looks like it's just me and you now (unlucky March filers) after Lingeron is approved (probably soon) :)

I wonder how many more people are in our shoes.. Not many I bet. Can someone do a scan for March cases?

Hi Mesbah,

Even one my friend with March 29th 2004 I-140/485 approved last week.
Mine nothing maan.Dont know what to do

Regards
Kabish

kabish,

Its pure luck. Our company had filed about 10 guys GC. one got approved within a week (pilot) another within a month, second within 2 months and the last about 6 months..rest of us are waiting..however my RD is 27 july 04. Have you sent the name check request yet?

Regards

How can some have namecheck clearance within a week??

Do you mean the request for status from the fbi? I sent one in early Jan, but no response yet. I'm not sure if Kabish has.

Hi

Even i have sent a mail to FBI last week.No reply yet.Even that also going on Mesbah.

Regards
Kabish