Mar case approved, need advice

Olivia

Registered Users (C)
Checked AVM last night and found that my case was approved on Dec. 11. Never called. Live in Maryland.
PD: 8/1999
RD, ND: 3/2001
FP: 8/14/2001
EAC-01-126-xxxxx

Checked my husband\'s AVM, it\'s still "Case not found". I\'m the primary applicant. He had 2nd FP on 10/3/2001. Anybody had the same experience? Thanks.

Mar case approved. Please advice

Checked AVM last night and found that my case was approved on Dec. 11. Never called. Live in Maryland.
PD: 8/1999
RD, ND: 3/2001
FP: 8/14/2001
EAC-01-126-xxxxx

Checked my husband\'s AVM, it\'s still "Case not found". I\'m the primary applicant. He had 2nd FP on 10/3/2001. Anybody had the same experience? Thanks.

No Title

I think my RD is 3/8/01 and ND is 3/15/01. Simple case, EB2, China. Stick with the same employer for 4 years.

They might still waiting for your husband\'s 2nd FP.

You can call FBI at 304-625-5590 M-F 8:00am to 9:00 pm to find out wheather they sent out the FP result to INS or not.

I have Feb.14 ND and was approved on Nov.27 without RFE. (EB2 China FP 06/05, AOS, non RIR, stick with the same employer for 5 years)
However, my wife got a RFE for Medical Exam.

I am in a similar boat.

Mine was approved but not my husbands. I am the primary applicant.
What happened in your case...
Please reply

update

Listen to the AVM last night, and my husband\'s case is being transfered to Baltimore to schedule and interview. Since I\'m the primary applicant, we are so confused about this situation. Supposely ever if he doesn\'t have a job he should be approved, right? Does anybody have the same experience. Please help, help, help?
Thanks.

mine was slightly different

I am the primary and mine and I have not heard anything about my case
yet. However, My husband\'s was approved.
Dont worry. Everything should be fine. Logically like you said, there should not be any problem for him.